Department of Defence Production invites application for the recruitment of Ex-Servicemen with Matriculation holders
Company name : Department of Defence Production
Posts : Ex-Servicemen
Qualification : Matriculation
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m
No of Openings : 02
Location : Bangalore
Last date to apply : 22/9/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for category of Ex-Servicemen (UR) & OBC) for the under mentioned posts as the address mentioned against each posts
- Name of the Post :Ex-Servicemen
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification :Matriculation or equivalent
- Age : Ex Service men Relaxable age after deducting the period of army service from actual age should not exceed the prescribed age limit by more than three years.
- Remuneration :Rs 5200 — 20200 Grade Pay Rs 1800/-
Posts mentioned above are subject to All India Transfer Liability and Field service liability Rules.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Candidates will fwd application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned above through ordinary post. Registered applications will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ” on the top of the envelope while sending the application form. Separate application is required for each post.
- last date for receipt of application is 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
- Photocopy of the following documYents/cerlificates to be attached along with application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (a) Matriculation certificate. 7 (b) Marks sheet of the educational qualification mentioned-against the post applied. (0) OBC (Non-creamy layer) certificate if applicable. (d) Discharge certificate of Ex-Serviceman. (e) NOC in original from their present employer in case of Government Servant. m :- Original certificates should not be sent with the application. These should be produced only at the time of interview.
- lncomplete/illegible/ineligible applications will be deemed invalid and rejected without intimation to the candidate. Only eligible candidates will be called for the written examination provided a self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs is enclosed with the application form.
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criterion does not automatically entitle a person to be called for test/interview.
- Application will be short-listed on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the examination for essential quaiification.
- The number of vacancies reservation for Ex-Serviceman is subject to change. Further, the employer has the right to cancel or modify this notification without assigning any reason thereof CanvaSsing in any form shall disqualify the candidate. No cbrrespbndence will ‘be entertained.
- Syllabus for written test will be as per essentjal qualification above.
- “No TA/DA Duration of the test can be 02 or 03 more. Candidates will make their own arrangement for lodging/boarding during the test/interview.
- The decision of appointing authority regardingzselection/rejection Will be final. 18. The recruitment process can be cancelied/postponed/suspended/terminated without any prior notice/assigning any reasons at any stage
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22/9/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Department of Defence Production|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017