Department of Defence Production has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10TH can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Defence Production
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Multi Tasking Staff Job on or before 05.01.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Defence Production|
|Vacancy Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05.01.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives , Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune – 411 020|
Detail of Department of Defence Production Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
Applications in the prescribed format at Appendix – A’ are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment of the following vacancies of Group C”posts for filling by direct recruitment at Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives , Aundh Road, Khadki, Pune – 411 020
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Multi Tasking Staff||03||Matriculation (10th Class Pass) from a recognized Board.||Rs.5200-20200/- p.m. + GP 1800/-||18 and 25 years|
Selection Procedure for Department of Defence Production – Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05.01.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Department of Defence Production:
- Eligible candidates can apply in the format given below as Appendix A’ neatly typed in English/Hindi (In A4 size paper only) duly supported by the under mentioned documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in newspapers.
- Attested copies of Proof of Date of Birth, School Leaving Certificate or Matriculation Certificate or Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, Non-creamy layer Certificate valid as on the closing date of receipt of applications (in case of OBC), Educational Qualifications certificates, mark sheets & disability certificate as applicable,
- Two recent pass port size photographs. One duly affixed on the application form and attested by a Gazetted Officer in the application form (in the box provided) and another pass port size photograph shall be attached (not to be pasted) with application giving details of name of the candidate on the back side of the photograph.
- For sending Admit Card to the eligible candidates, a self addressed envelope size 30cms X 12 cms, bearing postal stamp of minimum amount required for registered post shall be enclosed with the application form. No representation of non-receiptdelay etc. will be entertained. This organization will not be responsible for any postal delay. Address should be written / typed in EnglishHindi with Pin Code
- The name of the post applied for should be mentioned on the top left corner of the envelope IN BOLD LETTERS. “
- Applications should be addressed to: The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Military Explosives) Aundh Road, Pune-411 020.
- Last date of receipt of application duly filled in alongwith Admit Card for all the post is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. In respect of applications sent only by postspeed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Panji sub-division of Chamba district of Himanchal Pradesh, AN islands or Lakshadweep ar abroad. Last date or receipt of application for all the post is 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. the envelopes shall, be subscribed with the name of the post Adv. No. date, This organisation will not be responsible for last date of receipt of application of Post delay
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05.01.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DODP|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016