Department of Defence Production invites application for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff with Matriculation holders
Company name : Department of Defence Production
Posts : Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification : Matriculation
Salary : Rs. 5200-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 02
Location : Chennai
Last date to apply : 21.10.2014
Details of Post :
Multi Tasking Staff
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for recruitment of the following vacancies of General Central Service Group ‘C Non-Gazetted Non-Ministrial — MULTI TASKING STAFF (SANITARY) post at Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (GS), Pazhavanthangal-Post, Chennai — 600 114 (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post : Multi Tasking Staff
- No of Post : 02
- Qualification : Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognised Board
- Age : Between 18 and 25 years. (Relaxable for Government Servants upto the age of forty years in Case of general candidates and forty five years in case of the candidates. belonging to the SC or ‘ST in accordance with the instructions or Orders issued by the Central A, . Government from time to time).
- Remuneration : Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
How to apply :
Complete applications along with requisite details should reach the addressee within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement. in respect of applications from the residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmikr, Llahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep the last date of receipt of applicaion by the Employer shall be within 28 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
- Application should be in the format given in Appendix A along with Admit Card in duuplicate.
- Candidates should superscribe “the name of the post applied for” on the top of the envelope in bolder letters.
- Separate application for separate catgegory (i.e. SC/ UR) should be forwarded duly typed/hand written in the plain paper to “The SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Estt(GS), DGQA Complex, PAZHAVANTHANGAL — PO, CHENNAI — 600 114” so as to reach on or before closing date. Applications should be sent by post/Speed post only and no application will be accepted in person/by Hand.
- The closing date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employmet News and local Tamil newspaper of Tamil Nadu State. In respect of applications from the residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tri—pura, ,Jammu & Kashmikr, Llahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep the last date of receipt of applicaion by the Employer shall be ilhin 28 days from the date of publication ofthis advertisement
- One self-addressed envelope (size approximately 25 cm x 10 cm) for separate category affixing requisite amount of Rs. 25/- postal stamp, should be enclosed with the application form for sending call letter. .
- The applicants are required to send four recent passport size photographsfiiot more than 3 months old), one photograph should be pasted on the application at’the appropriate place duly attested by a serving; Gazetted Officers & other two passport size photographs to be pasted on jAdmit Cards (in duplicate) duly; attested by Gazetted Officer. Application received without admit card in duplicate will summarily be rejected.
- Attested copies of all the certificates and mark sheets pertaining-to educational qualification as notified, proof for date of birth (School Leaving/Matriculaltion/l0m Standard‘or, equivalent certificate indicating date of birth), Caste Certificate, Physically Handicapped certificate, experience certificate having date issue and period of Experiences of candidate mustbe attached with the application form.
- Incomplete application / application received without attested’copies of documents and’ received after the due date will not be entertained / considered and will be summarily rejected without any communication. Call letters to the eligible candidate will be sent through ordinary post under certificate posting or registered
- Post of affixed postage stamp by the Candidates and no representation Of pon-réceipt/delay etc will be entertained.
- Only selected candidates would be informed of their selection in due ,ooursel after completion of selection process and no correspondence/enquiry on the subject would be entertained. It may be noted that bringing any outside, extraneous or political influence for getting employment in this officer shall render a candidates/ineligible.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 21.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DODP||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017