Department of Defence Production invites application for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff with 10th class pass holders
Company name : Department of Defence Production
Posts : Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification : 10th class pass
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- P.M.
No of Post : 01
Location : Secunderabad
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Multi Tasking Staff
An advertisement in duplicate for recruitment of the following post at Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Systems), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), DGQA Complex, Manovikas Nagar PO, Secunderabad — 500 009 is enclosed herewith.
Name of the Post : Multi Tasking Staff
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from any recognized Board
- Desirable :
- Age : a) 18 to 25 years for General Candidates.(Relaxable for Government Servant upto the age of forty years in case of general candidates and 45 years in case of the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this b) Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per Govt Rules
- Remuneration : Rs.5200-20200 + Service, Group Grade Pay Rs.1800/- plus Non-Gazetted, allowances as admissible to Non-Ministerial Central Government Employees from time to time.
How to apply :
Address for correspondence should be written/typed in English/Hindi with Pin code should reach The SQAO, Senior Quality Assurance Establishment (Systems), Ministry of Defence (DGQA), DGQA Complex, Manovikas Nagar PO, Secunderabad, within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar
General Instructions :
- The candidate should mention following information clearly in the forwarding postal envelope: a) On top left: The name of the post applied for along with Advertisement Number and date should be mentioned on the top left corner of the envelope. b) On bottom left: Full name and address of the candidate.
- The Appointing Authority reserves the right to increase/decrease the vacancies as well as to cancel/postpone the selection process without assigning any reason.
- The management reserves the right to short list the candidates on reasonable grounds.
- Candidates working in Government Offices/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC along with a certificate from their Head of Establishment that ‘No Vigilance and/or disciplinary cases are pending or is being contemplated against him/her and he/she is not under currency of penalty’.
- Incomplete or unsigned applications, applications without photographs or proper enclosures or received after due date will summarily be rejected and no further correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- One photograph duly attested by a Serving Gazetted Officer is to be affixed at the box on the application. Second and Third photographs duly signed by the candidate are to be affixed at the box on the admit cards. Fourth photograph duly signed by the candidate is to be enclosed with the application. Please do not affix this photograph.
- Canvassing in any form shall lead to rejection of the application and disqualification of the candidature for the said post.
- Attested copies of certificates (not original) of Educational Qualification, Proof of Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, and Mark Sheets are to be enclosed along the application form. However, all original certificates should be brought while attending the Test/interview for verification.
- Experience Certificate must contain period with dates, name of the post held, salary drawn and nature of work done and duly signed by the authorized signatory and affixed with their office seal.
- Disqualification: Any person a) Who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living; or b) Who, having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted marriage with any person shall not be eligible for appointment to the said post; Provided that the Central Government may, if satisfied that such marriage is permissible under the personal law applicable to such person and the other party to the marriage and that there are other grounds for doing so, exempt any person for the operation of this rule.
- The incumbent on recruitment will be on probation for two years
- Short-listed candidates will be called for written test which will be followed by an personal Interview as per the date and time mentioned on the call letter/admin card.
- This Office will not be responsible for non-receipt/untimely receipt of application/documents due to postal delay. Also forwarding the documents separately is not admissible.
- Intimation of contact details such as Telephone No./Mobile No./Fax No./E-Mail ID is mandatory.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview, etc.
- Any dispute with regard to the Recruitment pubiished in this Advertisement she” be within the Jurisdiction of Secunderabad only.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DODP||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|