Department of Defence Production invites application for the recruitment of Stenographer & More Vacancies with Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ ITI holders
Company name : Department of Defence Production
Posts : Stenographer & More Vacancies
Qualification : Matriculation (10th/ 12th)/ ITI
Salary : Rs.5200-20200/- p.m.
No of Post : 07
Location : Chennai
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
Details of Post :
Stenographer & More Vacancies
Applications are invited for filling up of the following posts from Citizens of India, in the prescribed format (as per Appendix ‘A’) who are fulfilling requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below:
|Post||Qualification||Scale of Pay||Total No. of vacancies||Age|
|Stenographer||(i) 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University (ii) Skill test norms on computer Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription : 50 minutes (English)
65 minutes (Hindi)
|Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay 2400||2||Between 18 and 27 years|
|Civilian Motor Driver
|(i) Matriculation (10th Class Pass) from any recognized Board (ii) Professional skill in driving, knowledge of motor mechanics, general smartness and holding of valid permanent license for driving cars and heavy vehicles with at least four year’s experience in driving.||Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay 1900||1||Between 18 and 27 years|
|Technician (Semi Skilled)||Industrial Training Institute Pass Certificate in any of the trades of (a) Machinist (b) Fitter, (c) Instrument Mechanic and (d) Welder or their equivalent Defence Services Tradesman Course approved as such by the Central Government or State Governments .||Rs.5200-20200/-Grade Pay 1800||4||Between 18 and 27 years|
How to apply :
- Application in the prescribed proforma as given below on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten and supported with attested copies of the relevant mark sheets/certificates (original copy should not be forwarded) etc should reach The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Heavy Vehicles), Post Box No. 20, Avadi, Chennai-600054, clearly super scribing the post applied for on the TOP of the envelope ie. “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ___________” within 21 (twenty one) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News/Rojgar Samachar/Local Newspaper.
- In respect of applications sent by post/speed post from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Panji sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, A&N Islands or Lakshadweep or abroad, the last date of receipt of application for all the posts is 28 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Applications received after due date will not be considered. Applications received in any other format/paper in torn/mutilated condition shall be discarded.
- Recent passport size photograph should be pasted at appropriate places provided for in the application duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. A candidate can apply for only one post on one application.
- The selection of candidates will be based on Preliminary Screening of applications, Written Test followed by Stenography Skill Test (for the post of Stenographer)/Driving skill Test for the post of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) and respective Trade test for the posts of Technician (Semi Skilled) followed by interview.
- Short listed candidates will only be called for written test through call letters (to be forwarded to addresses as mentioned by candidates on envelope enclosed with their application forms).
- One Self addressed envelope (of size 30cms x 12cms) affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 25/- should be submitted alongwith the application for sending call letter to the short listed candidates for tests/interview.
- The free travel concession extended by Ministry of Railways to appear in test/interview for selection to Central Govt. jobs for unemployed youth should be availed of by applicable candidates.
- The departmental candidates should apply through proper channel and they should submit NOC alongwith a certificate from their Head of Office that “No disciplinary/Vigilance case is pending or is being contemplated against him/her nor he/she is under currency of penalty”. The relaxation in age is applicable to departmental candidates only if they rendered not less than three years of continuous service on regular basis (and not on ad-hoc basis).
- New Contributory Pension Policy will be applicable.
- The posts are temporary but likely to continue.
- The incumbent on recruitment will be on probation for 2 years.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification and candidature is liable to be summarily rejected.
- Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received without photographs or without proper enclosures or received after due date will be summarily rejected.
- The crucial date of determining the age and eligibility shall be the closing/last date for receipt of the applications ie. 21 days from the date of publication in Employment news.
- In respect of names forwarded by the Employment Exchanges the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing/last date of the application, as published in the advertisement under column “Central Employment Exchange” “ of Employment News.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DODP|