Department of Health and Family Welfare Odisha has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Pharm, MBA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Health and Family Welfare Odisha
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Project Officer Job on or before 09.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Health and Family Welfare Odisha|
|Vacancy Name||Project Officer|
|Educational Qualification||M.Pharma, MBA/PGDM|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||09.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DIRECTORATE OF FAMILY WELFARE, ODISHA Heads of the Department Building, 3rd floor, Bhubaneswar – 751 001, Odisha|
Detail of Department of Health and Family Welfare Odisha – Project Officer Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the position under directorate of family welfare, Odisha supported by UNFPA on contractual basis as per the terms and conditions mentioned below.
- Position Title : Project Officer- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Reporting to : Director of Family Welfare through Project Manager (FP)
- Nature of the Position : Contractual
- Duration : Initially for one year
- Location : Directorate of Family Welfare, Bhubaneswar, Odisha
- Job Responsibilities: Ensure maintenance and up gradation of RHCLMIS and AMAR software and hardware. Facilitate capacity building of health functionaries responsible for store keeping and supply chain management of reproductive health commodities at various levels. Facilitate integration of RHCLMIS with ASHA software in the process of development. Periodic assessment of FP commodities requirement and processing of request to MoHFW, Govt of India through proper channel for contraceptives and other FP supplies to avoid stock outs in the state. To coordinate with SDMU, MoHFW, Govt of India and other stakeholders for procurement, distribution and management of FP commodities. Undertake periodic field visits to districts for providing handholding support for fully operationalisation of RHCLMIS at district and sub district level. Facilitate taking up appropriate measures at Directorate level to ensure that all the ANMs of state are using RHCLMIS for indenting and updating stocks regularly. Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports for submission to Director Family Welfare through Program Manager (Family Planning). To carry out any other program related activities as and when required.
- Qualifications and Experience: Masters degree in Pharmacy/Business Administration/Health Care Management/Rural Management with at least 3 years experience of working at state/district levels in health program management. Experience of working in logistics and supply chain management would be an added advantage. Technical knowledge of supply chain management within public health system is desired.
- Skill and Competency: Proficient in computers and good knowledge of working on software related to supply and logistics management. Good communication and writing skills. Good supervisory and inter-personnel skills.
Selection Procedure for Department of Health and Family Welfare Odisha – Project Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Officer – Vacancy in Department of Health and Family Welfare Odisha:
Candidates with required eligibility criteria will send their updated Resume along with a statement of suitability (not more than 500 words) to the following email IDs on or before 05.00 P.M of 09/03/2015. No other means of submission of applications except through email will be entertained. Those engaged on contractual basis by Central and State Governments/National Health Missions are to apply giving No Objection Certificates (NOC) from the competent authority. [email protected] [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09.03.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|Other State Government jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016