Department of Higher Education (DHE) invites application for the recruitment of Director with Ph.D holders
Company name :Department of Higher Education (DHE)
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs.37,400-67,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 10/15/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the post of Director. Central Institute of Classical Tamil (CICT), Chennai (a fully funded autonomous body under the Department of Higher Education. Ministry of Human Resource Development) in pay band PB-4 Rs. 37.400-67.000 + Grade Pay of Rs. l 0,000/-
- The details of the post and eligibility conditions alongwith proforma for application are enclosed.
- The candidate selected for appointment will be treated on deputation/contract as the case may be and will be governed as per extant rules of the Government of India. The candidate once selected will not be allowed to withdraw.
- The vacancy rnay please be circulated amongst suitable persons and applications (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma along with complete and up-to-date Annual Confidential Reports/ APAR of suitable persons who could be spared in the event of their selection. may please be sent to the undersigned within 60 days from the date of issue of advertisement for the above post in the Employment News/Rozgar Sarnachar.
- While forwarding the applications. it rnay please be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the candidates are correct and no disciplinary action is pending or contemplated against the officer. The integrity of the officer rnay also be certified.
- Incomplete applications and those not accompanied by ACR dossiers will not be considered.
- Pay Scale: Pay Band PB-4; Rs.37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/-
- Qualifications & Experience:-(1) Doctorate degree in Tamil or Linguistics (with Tamil background) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Eighteen (18) years experience of teaching and /or Research in a recognized College/University including five (5) years administrative experience in an educational institution. (Explanation: ‘Administrative experience means experience as Head of an academic institution including Head of Department in a College or University OR experience in e~dministrative capacity in a Government local body or autonomous organization preferably connected with the area of education/languages.
- Evidence of published papers in the field of Tamilology and especially in Classical Tamil.
- DESIRABLE :Experience of guiding doctoral candidates or research projects in the field of Tamil language or literature. Proficiency in more than one Indian language and English.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 56 years (The age would be reckoned as on the closing date for receipt of applications against the advertisement for the post in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar).
HOW TO APPLY :
Duly filled in applications complete in all respects and forwarded through Proper Channel by the concerned University/College/Department, etc. should reach Shri P.P.Nair, Under Secretary (Languages), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Room No.525, ‘C’- Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi- 110115 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement for the above post in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/15/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DHE||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|