Department of Information Technology Jharkhand invites application for the recruitment of Developer with B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA educational background
Company name : Department of Information Technology Jharkhand
Posts : Developer
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA
Salary : Rs.40,000/-pm
No of Post : 01
Location : Ranchi
Last date to apply : 24.11.2014
Details of Post :
- No. of Post DOT NET Developer – 01 (One), ( Reserved for ST category)
- Salary 40,000/- per month
- Age Maximum 45 years as on last date of application submission
- Qualification B.Tech (Electronics and Telecommunication, IT, Computer Science, Systems)/ B.E. (Electronics and Telecommunication, IT, Computer Science,Systems)/ MCA or equivalent with minimum 60% marks
- Post Qualification Experience 4+ years (greater than four years)
- Project Handled Atleast 04 Projects (preferably in Govt. Sector) with following skill- set : VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET application development. Requirement gathering, Understanding business processes and its reengineering, Web and e-Governance applications, documentation skills, development, configuration, deployment and support. Setting up and configuration of IIS Server. Knowledge about Digital Signatures, Encryption-decryption. Maintaining Audit Trails.
- Initial Contract Period The post will be filled on contract basis for an initial period of one year, extendable further on the basis of satisfactory performance.
- Terms of Engagement: The appointment of professionals will be purely on contract basis for a period of one year.
- The successful candidates will have to sign a contractual agreement in the prescribed format.
- The contract shall not confer any right or claim of extension/ absorption in the department at any point of time whatsoever.
- No TA, DA or expenses of any kind will be paid for attending the interview.
- Inability to produce any of the required documents (both original and attested copy) at the time of interview will render the application ineligible for the selection and would strictly not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification and legal action
How to apply:
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Application Form: 24.11.2014 till 12.00 PM.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register online & upload their CV at the link (recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in). Candidates are expected to fill the online application form & upload scanned copy of all the original documents.
- Online registration of the application will be available from 22.10.2014 to 24.11.2014 at 12:00 PM. For any clarification :- Shri Yatindra Prasad, Dy. Secretary, DoIT, Department of Information Technology 3rd Floor, Jharkhand Mantralaya, Dhurwa, Ranchi-834004 email : [email protected]
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply :24.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Department of Information Technology Jharkhand|
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016