Department of Land Resources invites application for the recruitment of Consultants with Any Graduate educational background
Company name : Kolkata Port Trust
Posts : Consultants
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : NA
No of Post : 03
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
The Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development invites applications from retired Section Officer/ Assistants for engagement of three Consultants ie. one each in Land Reforms Division, Neeranchal and Watershed Management Division on contract basis. The details including eligibilitycriteria, TOR etc. are available on the departments Website www.dolr.nic.in . The Department of Land Resources reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the responses without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Eligibility Criteria: The Consultants proposed for engagement shall be well acquainted with the functioning of the Central Government Ministries/ Department. Persons retired from the posts of Assistant/ Section Officer from Central Government Ministries Departments having experience in the above field shall be given preference.
- Duration: The candidate selected will be engaged purely on contractual basis initially for a period of six months. Further extension will be considered based on work performance and the need for the specific post. The engagement of the contractual position may be terminated by the Department of Land Resources without giving any reason.
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 64 years of age on the last date of application.
- Communication and Drafting skill: Should have good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong flair for in depth handling work relating to release of funds to States under Schemes/Policy matters/ Court Cases, VIP References/ Parliament Questions/ RTIE establishment etc.
- Computer Literacy: Computer Literacy is compulsory.
- Type of Engagement: The engagement will be purely on contract basis.
- Remuneration Terms of Payment: A Consolidated fee on monthly basis will be paid, agreed to at the time of engagement, depending upon the qualifications and experience.
How to apply:
- The duly completed Application in prescribed format should be submitted so as to reach the Department on or before 0530 hrs on 28″ November, 2014. In the event of the specified date for the submission of the application being declared a holiday, the application will be received upto the appointed time on the next working day of the Department. Any application received after the above mentioned deadline will be rejected and may be returned.
- Last date for submission of application is 28th November, 2014 upto 530 P. Applications received after due date and time will not be considered.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DOLR|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017