Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 44019/1/2014-PP(ESTT). Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 4/5/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||4/5/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Under Secretary(PP-I), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 478-A, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi|
Detail of Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) Director Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from eligible and suitable officers for filling the post of Director General, National Institute of Plant Health Management(NIPHM), Hyderabad in the Pay Band-4(Rs.37,400-67,000 plus Grade pay Rs.10,000/- on deputation basis. NIPHM, Hyderabad is an autonomous body registered under the Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act.,2001 under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Agriculture(Department of Agriculture and Cooperation). This institute imparts training in human resource development in plant protection technology. Besides, meeting the emerging training needs this institute functions as a centre of excellence and policy support centre in the matters of bilateral/multilateral negotiations on Sanitary and Phytosanitary(SPS) matters, plant protection activities and providing training capability to private sector and farmers. Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. are given in the Annexure-I. The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis will be regulated in terms of DOPT’s O.M. No. 2/29/91-Estt.(Pay.II), dated 5.1.1994 and subsequent orders issued from time to time .
- Applications of only such officers will be considered which are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with (i)Bio-data(in duplicate) as in the proforma given(Annexure-II) (ii) Attested photocopies of APARs for the last five years(APARs to be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary)(iii)Vigilance clearance/Integrity Certificate and (iv) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years(Annexure-III).
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||Experience|
|Director General||01||(i) Officers of All India services and Central Services Group ‘A’ empanelled as Joint Secretary to Govt. of India or eligible to be empanelled as such; Or (ii)With three years regular service in the Senior Administrative Grade; or (iii)Officers of the Central Govt.; (a)(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis; (ii)with three years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the scale of pay or Rs. 37,400-67,000 plus Rs. 8700 (Grade pay ) or equivalent.||Pay Band – 4(Rs.37,400-67,000) plus Grade pay Rs. 10,000/||The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation(including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications||(i)Having 18 years administrative experience in Group ‘A’ posts.|
Selection Procedure for Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)- Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC):
- It is, therefore, requested that the applications of suitable and eligible officers and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent directly to the Under Secretary(PP-I), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No. 478-A, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi within a period of 60 days from the date of issue/publication of this advertisement.
- Advance copies of applications or received after the prescribed closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/5/2015
Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) Recruitment 2015 – NO. 44019/1/2014-PP(ESTT).
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017