Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Joint Director through recruitment notification – Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) Recruitment 2015 – NO2-5/2015-CA-111. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Joint Director on or before 01/11/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Vacancy Name :Joint Director
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs. 15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/11/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC), Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi
Detail Of Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) Joint Director Recruitment:
Filling up of one post of Joint Director in the Crops Development Directorates, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation on deputation basis.
- One post of Joint Director in the pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Rs 10000-15200/-(Pre-revlsed) General Central Service, Group , , Gazetted, Non-Ministerial IS proposed to be filled up in the Crops Development Directorates. Crops Division, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation on deputation baSIS (Including Short Term Contract) from amongst the officers under the officers under the Central/State Governments/Union Territories/Agricultural Univer ities/lnstitutions, Indian CounCil of Agricultural Research Including Its Research Institutions (I) holding analogous post on regular baSIS In the parent cadre/Department, or (II) with five years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis In the sc Ie of pay of Rs 8000-13,500 (Pre-revised), or equivalent; or (IV) with eight years service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular baSIS In the scale of pay of Rs. 6,500-10,500 (Pre-I”evised) or equivalent in the parent cadre/Department; and having
- Essential Qualifications (i Post Graduate degree in any branch of AgricUltural SCiences, (ii) Five years’ experience in the area of production and productivity and other related aspects In food/cash crops, eg ; Ollseeds/Jute/Cotton/Sugarcane/PulseslWheatiMillets/Rice
- Desirable Qualifications (I) Doctorate based on work in Rlant breedi,[lg and genetics with particular reference to food and cash crops (Oilseeds/ Jute/ Cotton/ Sugal”Cane/ P IseslWheatiMilletiRic ) and familiarity with the problems relating to their production (Ii) Knowledge of the latest development and current research and extension work In food and cash crops (Ollseeds/Jute/Cotton/ Sugarcane/PulseslWheatiMilleURice) (ill) Experienc In writing technical reports of the above crops (IV) Administrative expenence
- Priod of deputation Including period of deputation In anoth r ex-cadre post Ileld Immediately preceding this appointment In the same or some other Organization/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed thr e years The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short terrn contract) shall be 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications)
Selection Procedure For Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) – Joint Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/11/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Joint Director Vacancy in Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC):
Applications of interested and eligible officers, who could be spared In the event qf their selection, may be sent, through proper channel, In the enclosed proforma (in triplicate) alongwith the documents mentioned so as to ‘reach the “Under Secretary(CA-III), Room No,39, Ministry of Agriculture, Cepartment of Agriculture and Cooperation, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi” within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement In the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar, While forwarding the applications the sponsoring organisations should verify and certify that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct The applications should be sent alongwith the follOWing documents, (I) Vigilance Clearance (II) Integrity Certificate (Iii) Major/Minor Penalty Statement during last ten years (IV) Photocopies of ACRs/APARs of last five years, Ie, from 2009-10 to 2013-14 duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Un er Secretary to the Government of India If for some reasons, the ACRs/APARs of the officer have not been written for a particular year or a part of a year, a ‘No Report Certificate’ (NRC) for the period may be sent along with the Jl,CRs/APARs of the cOITesponding prevIous year (s) Applications received after the last date or without the above mention documents or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/11/2015
Reference: Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) Recruitment 2015 – NO2-5/2015-CA-111