Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) invites application for the recruitment of Director with Any Graduate holders
Company name : Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Posts : Director
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs. 37,400-67,000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : New Delhi.
Last date to apply : 08/10/2014
Details of Post :
- One post of Director General in the pay scale of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- (PB-4) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- [pre-revised pay scale of Rs. 18,400- 22,400/-] under Non-Central Staffing Scheme, is proposed to be filled in the National Institute of , ‘ # Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE), Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, an Autonomous Organization under the Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation on deputation basis through Searcb-cum-Selection Committee process as laid down i1’1 DOP&T’s Office Memorandum No. 28/13/2006-EO(SM.JI) dated 3.7.2006 for a period not exceeding 5 years from the date of its filling from amongst the officers under the Central! State Governments/ UTs/ Universities! Recognized Research Institutions/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Semi-Government! Statutory or Autonomous Organizations under the Central! State Governments.
- The post of Director General, (MANAGE) is of the level of Joint Secretary to the Government of India and is to be filled up under the Non- Central- Staffing Scheme preferably from the lAS. The eligibility criteria of the candidates are as’ under:
- The candidate should be holding a post of Joint Secretary or equivalent post in the Government of India or an organization of the Government of India OR an equivalent post· in hislher parent cadre/department!. organization.
- The incumbent should have excellent academic background with wide experience profile at senior levels of management besides hands on experience in managing an organization, preferably a training institution.
- In addition, the incumbent should have a minimum of 3 years experience in the field of Agriculture and/or Rural Development.
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some . , , _.- ….. other OrganisatioDl Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 years or 7 years in case the applicant is already on deputation under Central Staffing Scheme as per DOP&T’s O.M.No.3 J/2012008-EO (MM-I) dated 5 th September, 2008.
- A Training Allowance @ 15% and a Sumptuary Allowance of Rs. 500/- per .. month is admissible to DG, MANAGE.
- This vacancy will also be advertised in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar and aU editions of National dailies in ‘The Hindu’ (English), Hindustan Times (English) Navbharat Times’ (Hindi) and Economic Times (English). Applications of interested and eligible officers who can be spared in the event of their selection may be forwarded to this Department within 60 days from the date of advertisement ofthis vacancy in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. The following documents also need to be sent along with the application:. (i) Vigilance clearance; (ii) Integrity Certificate; (iii) Major/Minor Penalty statement during last ten years; (iv) Cadre clearance from the cadre controlling/appointing authority if applicable; and . (v) Photo Copies of ACRsl APARs of last five years i.e. from 2009-10 to 2013-14 duly attested by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Govt. of India. If for some reasons, the ACRs/APARs of the Officer have not been written for a particular year or a part (for more than three months) of a year, a fNo Report Certificate’ (NRC) for that period may be sent along with the ACRs/APARs of the corresponding previous year(s).
- The upper age limit for this appointment shall be 54 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications. A check list of documents to be attached with the application may also be sent (proforma enclosed). Applications should be sent through the Cadre Controlling AuthoritylDepartment of applicant to the Director (Extension), Department of Agriculture and Cooperation, Room No.188-A, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi-11000l.
- Applications~re~eived after due date or without up-to-date Confidential Reports/APARs, integrity certificate, vigilance clearance certificate and major/minor penalty statement or otherwise found incomplete, will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DAC|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016