Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC) invites application for the recruitment of Joint Director with M.Sc/ MBA holders
Company name :Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (DAC)
Posts :Joint Director
Qualification : M.Sc/ MBA
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 31/12/2014
Details of Post :
One post of Joint Director (Women’s Programme) in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 (PB-3) + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-,General Central Service, Group ‘A’, Gazetted, Non-Ministerial in the Directorate of Extension, Pusa, New Delhi is proposed to be filled up on deputation basis (including short term contract) from amongst the Officers under the Central Government or State Governments or Union-territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Autonomous or Statutory Organisation or Agricultural Universities or Recognized Research Institutes or Councils:- (a)(i) holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent Cadre/Department; or (ii) with five years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in the posts in PB-3, Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 5400 or equivalent in the parent Cadre or Department; and (b) Possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
- Essential (i) Master’s degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Extension or Sociology or Home Science Extension from a recognized Agricultural University Or Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) with Master of Business Administration from a recognized University or Institute; (ii) Five years experience in the field of Agricultural Extension or Gender Issues or Women’s programme or teaching experience at the College or University level in any of the subject mentioned at (i) above.
- Desirable Three years’ experience in conducting Agriculture Extension Training Programmes. 2. The Departmental Officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion. 3. Period of deputation including period of deputation (including short term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed four years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
HOW TO APPLY :
- Officer selected will have the option to draw his grade pay plus deputation(duty) allowance or to have his pay fixed in the scale of pay of the post in accordance with the Department of Personnel and Trainings O.M. No.6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay II) dated 17thJune 2010 as amended from time to time.
- Applications of interested and eligible officers, who could be spared in the event of their selection, may be sent, through proper channel, in the enclosed proforma (in triplicate) alongwith the documents mentioned below, so as to reach the “Under Secretary (Extension), Room No. 25-A, Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News/Rojgar Samachar. While forwarding the applications the sponsoring organisations should verify and certify that the particulars furnished by the applicant are correct. The applications should be sent along with the following documents:- (i) Cadre Clearance Certificate (ii) Vigilance Clearance (iii) Integrity Certificate (iv) Major/Minor Penalty Statement during last ten years. (v) Photocopies of ACRs/APARs of last five years i.e. from 2009-10 to 2013-14 duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of an Under Secretary to the Government of India. If for some reasons, the ACRs/APARs of the officer has not been written for a particular year or a part of a year, a ‘No Report Certificate’ (NRC) for that period may be sent along with the ACRs/APARs of the corresponding previous year (s).
- Applications received after the last date or without the above mentioned documents or otherwise found incomplete, will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DAC|