Department of Agriculture and Cooperation hiring 8th, Valid driving licence holders for Staff Car Driver role
Company name : Department of Agriculture and Cooperation
Posts : Staff Car Driver
Qualification : 8th, Valid driving licence
Salary : PB-1-Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay: Rs.1900
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 04.02.2014
Details of Post :
Staff Car Driver
- The undersigned is directed to invite applications from eligible and suitable officials for filling up two anticipated vacancies in the grade of Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade). Details of the post, eligibility conditions etc. are given in Annexure I. The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation/absorption/re-employment basis will be regulated in terms of DoPT’s OM No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17/06/2010.
- Applications of only such officials/candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by (i) bio data (in triplicate) as per proforma (Annexure II) (ii) Attested photocopies of ACRs for the last five years, if applicable (iii) Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate and Major or Minor penalties Certificates as per performa (Annexure III)
- Applications of suitable and eligible officials and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to the Under Secretary (Pers.II), Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Room No.37-A, Ground Floor, Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi-110001 within a period of 60 days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Employment News.
- Advance copies of applications or those received after the prescribed closing date or not accompanied with the required certificates/documents are liable to be rejected.
To Receive Education Based Job Alert - Register Now on Fresherslive.com
Name of the post: Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade)
- Number of posts: 2 (anticipated)
- Classification of post: General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Pay Scale: PB-1-Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay: Rs.1900
- Age Limit: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Eligibility Conditions for appointment:
Deputation /Absorption: From amongst the regular Despatch Rider/Three Wheeler Scooter Driver (Group ‘C’) and Group ‘D’ employees in the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation (including attached/subordinate offices of the Department), who possess valid driving licence for Motor Cars, on the basis of a driving test to assess the competence to drive Motor Cars failing which from Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) of Attached/Subordinate offices of this Ministry and from Group ‘D’ employees of other Ministries/Departments (including their attached/sub-ordinate offices) who possess a valid driving licence for Motor Cars on the basis of driving test to assess the competence to drive Motor Cars.
Deputation/Re-employment for Ex-Servicemen: The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within a period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications as under:-
Possession of a valid driving licence for Motor Cars.
Knowledge of Motor mechanism (The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles)
pass in the 8th standard.
3 years service as Home Guards/Civil Volunteers.Such persons would be given deputation terms upto the date on which they are due for release from the Armed Forces, thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
- Place of posting: New Delhi
- Period of deputation: Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The pay of the officials selected for appointment on absorption basis will be governed by normal rules in this regard and that of officials appointed on deputation basis will be governed by the provisions laid down in the Department of Personnel and Training‘s OM No. 6/08/2009-Estt.-(Pay.II) dated 17.06.2010.
- Duties and responsibilities attached to the post: Attending the duties as assigned by the Transport Officer, Senior Officers and General Administration Division; Maintenance of vehicles,etc.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 04.02.2014