Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No: 21/8(1)2014-IMSc/R&D-II. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Director Job on or before 11.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Atomic Energy Anushakti Bhavan, C.S.M. Marg, Mumbai – 400 001|
Detail of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Director Recruitment:
The Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) is looking for an eminent academician of international repute for appointment as Director in the Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Institute of Mathematical Sciences (IMSc) is a national institution of higher learning whose mandate is to foster high quality fundamental research in frontier disciplines of Mathematics, Theoretical Computer Science, Theoretical Physics and Computational Biology. It is an autonomous body funded by the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India and Government of Tamil Nadu. The Institute is functioning under the control of the Governing Board and the Executive Council. The Governing Board is headed by the Minister for Higher Education, Govt. of Tamil Nadu and the Executive Council is headed by an eminent scientist of international repute. There are about 60 faculty members working in IMSc in the above mentioned fields. The institute has dynamic programmes for pursuing research in basic sciences leading to doctoral degree awarded by the Homi Bhabha National Institute HBNII; Deemed to be University under section3) of the UGC Act of DAE through JuniorSenior Fellowship Scheme JRFsSRFs), for post doctoral research through Post Doctoral Fellowship Scheme PDFs) and a very active Visiting Scientist Scheme. Workshops, conferences and symposia in various fields are being organised frequently by the institute and participants take part from all over India and abroad.
- Pay Band; The Pay Band attached to the post of Director, IMSc is Rs.67000 – 79000 (HAG) plus admissible allowances as per the rules of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
- Age : The Candidate shall not be less than 45 years of age and shall not be more than 57 years of age as on 11” May, 2015, last date for receipt of application)
- Educational Qualifications : The Candidate should be an academician with an outstanding academic record and presently working as a Professor in a reputed academicresearch Institute after completion of Ph.D in the field of Mathematics or Theoretical Computer Science or Theoretical Physics or Computational Biology or in any allied discipline.
- Essential Experience: Experience in analogous grade or 5 years experience in one grade below HAG grade (i.e. Professor or Scientific OfficerH in PB – 4 with the Pay Band of Rs. 37400 – 67000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-. He/She should have an excellent publication record and be highly regarded in both national and international academic circles.
- Desirable: Apart from the above essential qualifications, the candidate is expected to be familiar with administrative and financial matters, preferably in Government set up.
Selection Procedure for Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11.05.2015.
- Appointment will be made by the Government of lndia on the recommendations of a Search-cum-Selection Committee. The Search-cum-Selection Committee constituted for the purpose of selection of the Director will consider applications received in response to this advertisement as well as nominations received from eminent persons.
How to apply for Director Vacancy in Department of Atomic Energy (DAE):
Interested Indian citizens may apply giving detailed Resume in the prescribed proforma along with one page Vision statement for the Institute. The application typed on plain paper along with enclosures may be sent by Registered/Speed Post to the Under Secretary, Office of the Secretary, Department of Atomic Ener Anushakti Bhavan. C. S. Marq, Mumbai 400001. Persons employed in Government DepartmentsAutonomous InstitutionsUniversitiesResearch Institutes of CentralState Government must send their applications through proper channel. The prescribed proforma may be downloaded from the Departments Website www.dae.gov.in, the websites of Department of Personnel & Training under the caption Vacancies in Autonomous Organisation” and IMSc website www.imsc.res.in under careers page. The last date for receipt of application by Registered Post/ Speed Post is 11th May, 2015. The advance copy of the application can also be sent by email to chmnoffödae.gov.in or by telefax to No. 022-2284.3888. However, the date of receipt of application by Registered Post/Speed Post will be treated as valid date and all such applications received beyond the prescribed date shall be treated as invalid applications. The Envelope containing application form should be superscribed on the top of it APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DIRECTOR, IMSc, CHENNAI.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11.05.2015
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2015 – Advt. No: 21/8(1)2014-IMSc/R&D-II