Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer through recruitment notification – Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. :VECC-1/2015. Candidates who have completed MBBS, MD, DNB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Medical Officer. Walk in Interview will be held on 24-25/6/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Vacancy Name : Medical Officer
Educational Qualification : M.B.B.S, MS/MD, DNB pathology
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.55,000/- p.m
Job Location : Kolkata
Walk in date to Apply for this job: 24-25/6/2015
Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy: Sector-I, Block– AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064
Detail of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Medical Officer Recruitment:
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 24.06.2015 (Wednesday) at Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Sector-I, Block-AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata–700 064 (Near CAP Camp Bus Stop, Salt lake) for selection of a Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine) on purely temporary basis (on contract) for Regional Radiation Medicine Centre, VECC, DAE, Thakurpukur , Kolkata -700 063. The details are as under:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Period of engagement|
|Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine)||01||M.B.B.S. degree from Medical Council of India recognized University and Diploma in Radiation Medicine. or MD/DNB in Nuclear Medicine from Medical Council of India recognized University/Institution.||A consolidated amount of Rs.55,000/- (Rupees Fifty-five thousand only) per month.||For a period of 6 (six) months, which may be extended for a further period of six months.|
Selection Procedure for Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) – Medical Officer Post:
- Written Test on 24-25/6/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Medical Officer vacancy in Department of Atomic Energy (DAE):
On the date of “Walk-in-Interview”, the interested candidates (Indian citizen only) shall report at the venue (i.e., VECC, Kolkata) positively by 1000 Hrs. alongwith duly filled-in Application Form (For Application Form & other details please visit this Centre’s website http://www.vecc.gov.in), with one passport size colour photograph duly self attested and affixed on the Application Form, copy of all the testimonials regarding date of birth, qualifications, experience, caste, disability etc. duly self attested and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the present employer, if employed. Candidates should also bring originals of all the said documents for verification, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Walk-in-interview. Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe /Other Backward Class candidates shall bring their latest caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority and will get upper age relaxation etc. as per extant rules. Orthopaedically Handicapped candidates shall bring Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority and will get upper age relaxation etc. as per extant rules.
- The appointment is purely on temporary basis (on contract) and will not confer any right on the candidate to claim for regular appointment in VECC or in any other unit of Department of Atomic Energy or for continued appointment.
- Candidates who are working under the Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings shall mandatorily bring NOC from their present employer.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates & Orthopaedically Handicapped candidates admitted for Interview will be paid Travelling Allowance as per the extant rules.
- Candidates must bring a valid Photo Identity Card (viz. EPIC Card or Driving Licence or Personal Passport or Identity Card issued by their respective educational institution etc.).
- Efforts will be made to complete the interview of all the candidates on the scheduled date itself i.e., 24.06.2015 (Wednesday). However, if all the candidates could not be interviewed on the said date, remaining candidates would be interviewed on the very next day i.e., 25.06.2015 (Thursday). Candidates are, therefore, required to come prepared accordingly. VECC reserves the right to cancel the whole process for engagement of Medical Officer (Nuclear Medicine), without assigning any reason. WARNING: Applications which are not in conformity with the requirements indicated and which are not in the prescribed form or are not accompanied by the copy of certificates & photograph duly self attested would be rejected. No correspondence shall be entertained from the candidates not allowed to appear for the interview/not selected for engagement.
- The application format alongwith other information can also be downloaded from website (www.vecc.gov.in) of VECC, Kolkata. Encl: Application format CANVASSING IN ANY FORM SHALL BE A DISQUALIFICATION
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job : 24-25/6/2015
Sector-I, Block– AF, Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata – 700 064
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. :VECC-1/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017