Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Apprentices Trainees through recruitment notification – Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2015 – APPRENTICES ACT TRAINEES SELECTION NOTICE NO.T.A.1/2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, +12 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Atomic Energy (DAE).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Apprentices Trainees Job on or before 06.08.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
Vacancy Name : Apprentices Trainees
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 108 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kancheepuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 06.08.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Assistant Administrative Officer (R) Recruitment Section Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram District – 603 102
Detail of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Apprentices Trainees Recruitment:
IGCAR Recruitment 2015 – 108 Apprentices Trainees: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 108 Apprentices Trainees Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the IGCAR official website www.igcar.gov.in on or before 06.08.2015. Further details about IGCAR Recruitment 2015 for the 108 Apprentices Trainees Posts, regarding age limit, qualification, selection Process, how to apply and other information are given below
- Name of the Posts : Apprentices Trainees
- Designated Trade & No. of Vacancies : 1. Fitter : 35 Posts 2. Turner : 10 Posts 3. Machinist : 10 Posts 4. Electrician : 23 Posts 5. Welder (G&E) : 10 Posts 6. Electronic Mechanic : 01 Posts 7. Instrument Mechanic : 04 Posts 8. Mechanic R & A/C : 05 Posts 9. Carpenter : 03 Posts 10. PASAA : 05 Posts 11. Gardner : 01 Posts 12. Horticulture Assistant : 01 Posts Total No. of Vacancy : 108 Posts
- Qualification : 10th / 12th passed
- Age Limit : 22 years as on 06.08.2015
- Mode of Apply : Offline Eligible Criteria for IGCAR 108 Apprentices Trainees Recruitment 2015
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have done 10th / 10+2 passed from any recognized Board / Institute or its equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit : Candidates age should be between 22 years as on 06.08.2015. Age Relaxation : Relaxable by 5 years in the case of SC / ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Standard of Physical Fitness : 1. The candidates should be free from evidence of any contagious or infectious disease. He should not be suffering from any disease, which is likely to be aggravated by service or is likely to render him unfit for service or endanger health of the public. He should be free from evidence of Tuberculosis in any form (active or healed). 2. The candidates should have the following : a) Height : 137 cms b) Weight : 45 Kgs c) Chest Measurement : Expansion should not be less than 3.8 cms (irrespective of size of chest). d) Vision : There should be no evidence of any morbid condition of either eye which may be liable to risk or aggravation or recurrence.
Selection Procedure for Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) – Apprentices Trainees Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.2015.
- The selection will be made on the basis of Interview. The date and venue of the interview will be informed through call letter.
How to apply for Apprentices Trainees Vacancy in Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format, which can be downloaded from the IGCAR official website www.igcar.gov.in or the application in the prescribed format superscribed as “STIPENDIARY APPENTICE” should be submitted preferably type written on a foolscap paper with the following details along with a recent passport size photograph and attested copies of certificates and testimonials to reach on or before 06.08.2015. ADDRESS :- Assistant Administrative Officer (R) Recruitment Section Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam, Kancheepuram District – 603 102 Email ID : [email protected] : Office – 27480038 Intercom : 27480500; Extn – 22837, 22482 Important Link : Click Here for IGCAR Recruitment 2015 Official Notification More Details : Candidates are strongly advised to read official notification for detailed information regarding Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Seats, How to Apply , Admit Card about IGCAR 108 Apprentices Trainees Recruitment 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 06.08.2015
Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) Recruitment 2014 – APPRENTICES ACT TRAINEES SELECTION NOTICE NO.T.A.1/2015.