Department of Atomic Energy (DoAE) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientific Assistant, Technician through recruitment notification – Department of Atomic Energy (DoAE) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. DCSEM/ 01 /2015. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Atomic Energy (DoAE).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Scientific Assistant, Technician Job on or before 21/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Atomic Energy (DoAE)
Vacancy Name : Scientific Assistant, Technician
Educational Qualification : B.sc, Diploma
Total No of Vacancy : 46 Post
Salary : Rs. 8,460-13,500/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DIRECTORATE OF CONSTRUCTION, SERVICES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, 2nd floor, North Wing, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400 094.
Detail of Department of Atomic Energy (DoAE) Scientific Assistant, Technician Recruitment:
Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management (DCSEM), a constituent unit of Department of Atomic Energy (DAE) is responsible for providing infrastructural support and executing construction works for various Units of DAE including its aided institutions. This Directorate is responsible for operation and maintenance of various services, estate management and security for the housing colonies of DAE at Mumbai. This Directorate also takes up project management consultancy for other Government departments. Applications are invited from young, dynamic and dedicated candidates fulfilling the qualifications, for the following posts in this Directorate. Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Horticulture)||1||B.Sc. in Horticulture from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks.||Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200||18 -30 yrs|
|Scientific Assistant/B ( Mechanical)||1||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution with a minimum of 60% marks (3 years after S.S.C.)||Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200||18 -30 yrs|
|Scientific Assistant/B (Civil)||9||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution with a minimum of 60% marks ( 3 years after S.S.C.)||Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200||18 -30 yrs|
|Technician/B ( Electrical)||10||Min. 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths as subjects plus Trade certificate of not less than one year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the Trade of Electrical.||Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2000 Rs. 8460/- (approx.)||18 yrs 25 yrs|
|Technician/B (Plumbing)||05||Min. 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths as subjects plus Trade certificate of not less than one year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the Trade of Plumbing.||Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2000 Rs. 8460/- (approx.)||18 yrs 25 yrs|
|Technician/B ( Masonry)||15||Min. 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths as subjects plus Trade certificate of not less than one year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the Trade of Masonry.||Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2000 Rs. 8460/- (approx.)||18 yrs 25 yrs|
|Technician/B (Carpentry)||5||Min. 60% marks in SSC or HSC with Science and Maths as subjects plus Trade certificate of not less than one year duration recognized by the Competent Authority in the Trade of Carpentry.||Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay Rs.2000 Rs. 8460/- (approx.)||18 yrs 25 yrs|
Selection Procedure for Department of Atomic Energy (DoAE) – Scientific Assistant, Technician Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
- Relaxation of Age Limit a)Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen will be provided as per rules in specific disciplines/trades/Government of India Orders.b)Relaxable in case of departmental candidates who are working in the same line or allied cadre and having substantial or extraordinary working experience as per rules. c)Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st day of January 1980 to 31st day of December, 1989 provided that the relaxation in the upper age limit for appearing at any examination shall be subject to the maximum number of chances permissible under the relevant rules. Certificate regarding proof of residence – Any person intending to avail this relaxation of age limit admissible under rule 3 shall submit a certificate from : (a) the District Magistrate in the Kashmir Division within those jurisdiction he/she had ordinarily resided; or (b) any other authority designated in this behalf by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that he/she had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st day of January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989. (c) Relaxation in the Upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 Riots. Proof of the effect that they have been affected by 1984 Riots should be furnished.
- The candidates on appointment will be covered under the New Restructured Defined Contributory Pension Scheme effective from 01/01/2004.
- All Outstation SC/ST candidates called for Screening Test/Trade Test/ interview will be paid to and fro IInd Class Railway fare as admissible under the Rules. However, Travelling Allowance is not admissible to those SC/ST candidates who are already in Central/State Government services, Central/State Government Corporation, Public Undertakings, Local Government Institutions and Panchayats and the Concession availed from Railways, if any, for undertaking journey for attending Screening Test/Trade Test /Interview.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted and transferred to any of the Sites of the Directorate or Constituent Units of the Department of Atomic Energy located at any part of India as may be required in public interest. Candidates selected for the above posts are required to perform duties in round the clock shifts also.
- Completed applications should reach the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment.), Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management, Department of Atomic Energy, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, 2nd Floor, North Wing, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai-400 094.
- This advertisement is available on DCSEM’s website at www.dcsem.gov.in
How to apply for Scientific Assistant, Technician Vacancy in Department of Atomic Energy (DoAE) :
- Application should be submitted in the proforma given below preferably typewritten on thick foolscap paper (Size : 34 cms. X 22 cms.).
- The Application and the outer cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ________________________________Post Code.________ against Advertisement No.DCSEM/01/2015.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post, if a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post.
- Photograph: A recent passport size photograph should be affixed on the right hand top corner of the application. Two additional copies of the passport size photograph should also be sent along with the application.
- Copies of Certificates: Candidate should submit alongwith their application, self attested copies of the following certificates: a) Educational qualification and Technical qualification (supported by appropriate mark sheets indicating the subjects offered at the examinations) b) Date of Birth. c) Experience Certificate, if any. d) SC/ST/OBC Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority. OBC candidates to produce latest Non Creamy Layer Certificate. e) The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC should clearly indicate the same in the application (even when applying for Unreserved vacancy).
- Discharge certificates from Defence Service (In case of Ex-serviceman).
- In the case of candidates with physical disability, certificate from appropriate authority regarding Physical Disability.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/9/2015
Department of Atomic Energy (DoAE) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO. DCSEM/ 01 /2015.
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017