Department of Biotechnology (DBT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Biotechnology (DBT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships Job on or before 20 Oct 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
Vacancy Name : Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs. 20,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20 Oct 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Biotechnology (DBT) , New Delhi
Detail of Department of Biotechnology (DBT) Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships Recruitment:
- Eligibility: The Fellowships are open to Indian researchers who are currently employed on a full time basis (need not be a permanent employee) but have not accrued more than five years experience as a research scientist since being awarded their PhD.
- Areas and Topics: Agricultural Biotechnology abiotic and biotic stress tolerance in crops crop improvement for nutrition and biomaterials germplasm sources for adaptability to climate extremes disease resistance. biofuels ,Medical Biotechnology , bioresourcing of novel antimicrobials from natural resources developing novel & improved vaccines delivery platforms , diagnostics – affordable and rapid diagnostics for genetic and infectious diseases; and drug discovery and delivery system , biomedical devices & implants for therapeutic applications. stem cells/regenerative medicines
- Age limit :35 years The fellows would be entitled to: Monthly Associateship of Rs. 1,50,000/- Preparatory allowance of Rs. 20,000/- (one time grant) and Cost of air passage in economy class by Air India for joining the overseas laboratory and back.
Selection Procedure for Department of Biotechnology (DBT) – Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20 Oct 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Indo-Australian Career Boosting Gold Fellowships Vacancy in Department of Biotechnology (DBT) :
Applications can be mailed to: Dr. Suraksha S. Diwan, Scientist ‘D’ Department Of Biotechnology Ministry of Science & Technology Block No. 2, 7th Floor, Rom No. 726 CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 INDIA. Applications must be submitted by 20th October, 2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20 Oct 2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017