Department of Chemicals and PetroChemicals (DCP) invites application for the recruitment of Consultants with Master degree/ B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Department of Chemicals and PetroChemicals (DCP)
Qualification : Master degree/ B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.50000/- p.m
No of Post : 02
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 9/27/2014
Details of Post :
It is proposed to engage ()2 technical consultants in the Department of Chemicals 8:, Petrochemicals on contract basis on the following terms 8:, conditions:
- Minimum Educational Qualifications: Master’s Degree in any branch of Chemistry (but excluding Bio-Chemistry} of a recognized University or equivalent. OR Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemicals Technolgy of a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.
- Experience: Retired officers under the Central/ State Governments/ Union Territories [Semi Government Organisations] Statutory bodies / Universities/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies/ Research Institutions recognized by Government, fulfilling the following conditions: (a) Retired at least at the level of Deputy Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent with minimum five years working experience in Chemical / Petrochemical sector. OR (b) Retired at least from 13-4 level or quivalent from Central/ State PSUs with minimum five years’ working experience in Chemical / Petrochemical sector.
- Persons from private sector may also apply provided they fulfill the minimum educational qualifications stated in Sl. No.
- above and have minimum of five years working experience in Chemicals/Petrochemicals industry.
- The consultants proposed for engagement shall be well acquainted with the functioning of Central government Ministries / Departments
- The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year or Whenever regular incumbents are available whichever is earlier.
- Working hours shall normally be from 09:00 AM to 5:30PM during working days including half an hour lunch break in between. However, in exigencies of work, he / she may be required to sit late and may be called on Saturday / Sunday and other Gazetted Holidays
- Consultants shall be eligible for 08 days leave during the period of one year. However, unavailed leave cannot be carried forward, in case of extension beyond one year
- The engagement may be terminated at any time by the Government without assigning any reason by giving a notice of fifteen days
- The consolidated consultancy fee would be Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty thousand only) per month. No other allowace is admissible. ‘
HOW TO APPLY :
Government of India Ministry of Chemicals 85 Fertilizers Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals Working hours shall normally be from 09:00 AM to 5:30PM during working days including half an hour lunch break in between. However, in exigencies of work, he / she may be required to sit late and may be called on Saturday / Sunday and other Gazetted Holidays.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 9/27/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DCP||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017