Department of Defence Production (DDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class Pass can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Defence Production (DDP)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Lower Division Clerk Job on or before 17/4/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Defence Production (DDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Total No of Vacancy||06 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/4/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Materials), DGQA Complex, Ashok Path, Mirpur Cantt., Kanpur-208004|
Detail of Department of Defence Production (DDP) Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
- OBC: 01 Post
- UR: 03 Posts
- PH (VH): 01 Post
- Ex, SM: 01 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 06
- Age Limit: Candidates age between 18 to 27 years. Age relaxation is applicable.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board or University, minimum speed of 30 wpm English or 25 wpm Hindi on manual typewriter or speed of 35 wpm English or 30 wpm Hindi on Computer
Selection Procedure for Department of Defence Production (DDP)- Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/4/2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in written test and interview.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Department of Defence Production (DDP):
Eligible candidate may send their application in the prescribed format/ on plain paper along with self attested copies of relevant certificates, recent passport size photograph (3 x 4 cm) and an envelope (size 36 cms X 24 cms) suprescribed as the “Name of the Post, Advt No. & date” to the Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Materials), DGQA Complex, Ashok Path, Mirpur Cantt., Kanpur-208004 within 21 days for normal areas and within 30 days for remote areas from the date of advertisement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/4/2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017