Department of Defence Production (DDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Officer through recruitment notification – Department of Defence Production (DDP) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP/10202/11/0053/1516. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Defence Production (DDP).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Officer Job on or before 23/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Defence Production (DDP)
Vacancy Name : Tradesman Mate
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 23/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Defence Production (DDP), Across India
Detail of Department of Defence Production (DDP) Tradesman Mate Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the following post in pay band of Rs 5200-20200, Grade pay Rs 18001- plus others allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary|
|Tradesman Mate||8||10TH, 12TH Class||Rs 5200-20200, Grade pay Rs 18001-|
Selection Procedure for Department of Defence Production (DDP) – Tradesman Mate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Tradesman Mate Vacancy in Department of Defence Production (DDP) :
- Candidates will fwd application properly sealed , in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through ordinary/Registered/speed post. Application in person will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TRADESMAN MATE “on the top of envelope while sending the application form.
- Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the Advertisement in the employment news.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of Application.
- Photocopy of the following documents/certificate to be attached. along with application duly attested by Gazetted Officer:- (a) Two passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one on right corner of application and one on acknowledgement card. (b) Attested copies of following certificates will. be also be submitted with application:- I (i) Educational qualification certificate. (ii) Date of birth certificate. (iii) Caste certificate. (c) Self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs 25/- Note – 1: Central Government civilian employees must furnish .”No objection certificate” from their employer/office at the time of the skill test else their candidature will be cancelled.’
- Incomplete !ineligible apPlitatio~s will be deemed invalid and intimation to the candidate. Only the eligible candidates will be called examination. rejected without for the written
- To reduce the number of candidates for written examination for one category of post, Screening of application will be carried out based on the percentage of marks obtained in the Examination mandated as essential OR. No screening of application is required in case of Physical test wherever required . The candidates who fail to qualify in the physical test (wherever applicable ) shall not be permitted to undergo written test. Skill test wherever applicable, will be conducted after written test and will be qualifying in nature which will also be counted for final merit. Short listing of candidates for interview shall be carried out based on the performance in written exam and physical test/skill test (wherever applicable)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/7/2015
Department of Defence Production (DDP) Recruitment 2014 – DAVP/10202/11/0053/1516.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016