Department of Defence Production (DDP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Store Superintendent through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Defence Production (DDP)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Store Superintendent Job on or before 10/3/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Defence Production (DDP)|
|Vacancy Name||Store Superintendent|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||34 Post|
|Job Location||Wardha (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha (Maharashtra)|
Detail of Department of Defence Production (DDP) Store Superintendent Recruitment:
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizen for the post of Store Superintendent in the Pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/- plus allowances.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Store Superintendent||34 Post||Essential: (a) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or (b) Diploma in Material Management or (c) Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognized Institutions.||Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2400/-||18-42 years|
Selection Procedure for Department of Defence Production (DDP)- Store Superintendent Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/3/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Store Superintendent Vacancy in Department of Defence Production (DDP):
- Person who has entered into or contracted a marriage with a person having a spouse living or having a spouse living, has entered into or contracted a marriage with any person is disqualified.
- Eligible candidates may submit their applications as per the format given below and attach the following:- (a) Affix two passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer, one on right hand corner of application and one on Acknowledgement card. (b) Attested copies of following documents:- (i) Education qualification certificate. (ii) Birth Certificate. (iii) Caste certificate where applicable. (iv) Discharge certificate for Ex-Servicemen where applicable. (vi) Physically handicapped certificate where applicable.(as per format given below). (vii) Certificate of Meritorious Sports Person.(c) Enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamps of Rs.22/ required for registered cover for return of Acknowledgement card. (d) Application should reach Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt- Wardha (Maharashtra) by 21 days from date of publication of this advertisement. No application will be entertained after closing date. (e) The covering letter/envelope should be marked “APPLICATION FOR POST OF STORE SUPERINTENDENT (SC/ST/OBC/GEN)”. (f) The application format should be typed on a full-scale paper A-4 size and forwarded to Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha (Maharashtra) under registered cover.
- No application will be accepted in person by hand or through any representative.The unit will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
- Test/Interview will be held at Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon, Distt-Wardha (Maharashtra) on dates mentioned in Acknowledgement Card. No separate letter except Acknowledgement Card will be issued.
- The individual should be in possession of Acknowledgment Card sent by this unit and all original documents at the time of interview else he/she will not be entertained / permitted.
- The administration reserves the right to reduce the number of candidates for each category of post by screening of application on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in essential qualification as QR.
- Central Govt Civilian Employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their Employer that they will be relieved by their Office or joining the new post else their candidature will be cancelled.
- Please note that incomplete applications without affixing photograph or without enclosing attested copies of required certificate will be rejected.
- Applicants found overage on last date of receipt of application will be rejected and candidate will not be entertained for interview.
- Incomplete and incorrectly applications are liable to be rejected. The depot administration will not entertain any claim after such rejection.
- Candidate who apply against OBC category shall attach and produce the “Other Backward Class Certificate” and not the “Backward Class” certificate duly signed by appropriate authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test/interviews. Candidates will have to move under their own arrangements of boarding/lodging.
- Any dispute with regard to the recruitment will be subject to the courts having jurisdiction in Maharashtra and Distt-Wardha (MS).
- Merely fulfilling the basic selection criteria does not automatically entitle a person to be called for Test / Interview.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No enquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
- CAD Pulgaon reserves the right to increase/ decrease/ withdraw the vacancies and terminate the appointment during the period of probation without assigning any reasons.
- The candidates who fail to qualify in the Physical test (wherever applicable) shall not be permitted to undergo written test / skill test wherever applicable will be conducted and will be qualifying in nature which will also be counted for final merit.
- Objective type written examination to include following subjects will be conducted:-1 (a) General Intelligence and Reasoning (c) Numerical Aptitude (b) General English (d) General Awareness
- WARNING:- All the candidates are warned to be careful from any self-styled agents/touts and also 2requested to inform the Commandant, Central Ammunition Depot, Pulgaon against any malpractice seen/observed by them.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/3/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From DDP|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|
27-10-2016 , 28-10-2016