Department of Defence Production has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Defence Production
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Lower Division Clerk on or before 18/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Defence Production
Vacancy Name :Lower Division Clerk
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 18/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : ADG, NCC Dte (WB & S), P-67, Block ‘D’, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053
Detail Of Department of Defence Production Lower Division Clerk Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
- No of Post : 01 Posts
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 years as on 21-08-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per Central Government rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University and typing speed of 35 w.p.m in Hindi on computer.
Selection Procedure For Department of Defence Production – Lower Division Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 18/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Lower Division Clerk Vacancy in Department of Defence Production:
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format neatly typed on computer in A-4 size plain paper along with self attested copies of all certificates, a recent passport size photograph duly pasted on the top of the application and in an envelope should be superscribed as the “Application for the Post of LDC” addressed to the ADG, NCC Dte (WB & S), P-67, Block ‘D’, New Alipore, Kolkata-700053 on or before 18-09-2015. Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 18-09-2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 18/09/2015
Reference: Employment News Paper Dated 29-08-2015 to 04-09-2015 Page No-16.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016