Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director General through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director General on or before 31.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY)|
|Vacancy Name||Director General|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, New Delhi-110003|
Detail of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) Director General Recruitment:
It is proposed to fill up the post of Director General, Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (DG, ICERT) as per provisions of The Information Technology Act, 2000 as amended till date. The eligibility criteria, terms of office, salary & allowances and other conditions of service of the post of Director General, ICERT, are as under:
- Educational Qualifications and Experience: (a) Doctorate in ScienceEngineering and fifteen years experience out of which five years should be at senior management level in Information Technology (IT) or related sectors; or (b) Masters Degree in Science or Engineering or Technology and eighteen years experience out of which five years should be at senior management level in Information Technology (IT) or related sectors, or (C) Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology and twenty years experience out of which five years should be at senior management level in Information Technology (IT) or related sectors; and (ii) A minimum of two years experience in the area of cyber security, guiding teams in handling cyber security incidents, interface with information security auditors and other security agencies.
- Terms of service: The Director General shall hold office for a period of five years, and shall be eligible for reappointment until he attains the age of sixty-five (65) years.
- Pay & allowances and other conditions of service: The Director General shall be paid the pay and allowances as admissible to an Additional Secretary to the Government of India including all the benefits that an Additional Secretary is entitled toProvided that the pay and allowances of such a Director General shall be reduced by gross amount of pension and pension equivalent of gratuity or employers contribution to the Contributory Provident Fund or any other form of retirement benefits, if any, drawn by him.
- Provident Fund: The Director General, ICERT, shall be governed by the provision of the Contributory Provident Fund (India) Rules, 1962 and is not entitled to subscribe under General Provident Fund.
- Pension: The Director General shall be deemed to have retired from Govt service upon taking up respective appointment in the ICERT and not entitled for any pension and gratuity for the service rendered in the ICERT.
Selection Procedure for Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) – Director General Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31.03.2015
- By deputation (including short-term contract) failing which by direct recruitment. For ex-serviceman- Deputation/re-employment.
How to apply for Director General Vacancy in Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY):
Eligible and interested persons may submit their applications in the prescribed format (Annexurel) along with attested copies of certificates relating to qualifications, date of birth etc. to Shri Girish Sahai, Joint Director (Pers.), Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, , CGO Complex, New Delhi110003, within 45 days from the date of publication of advertisement in the Employment News. 10 more days shall be given in respect of applications received from the candidates residing in remote areas viz. Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahual and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands or the Union Territory of Lakshadweep. Those who are working in the CentralState Government may send their application through proper channel along with photocopies of the ACRsAPARs of the last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent. While forwarding the application, it may please be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officers) are correct and that no disciplinary proceedings or vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer. The integrity of the officer may also be certified by an officer of the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent that no minormajor penalty has been imposed on him. It may also be confirmed that in the event of selection, the officer concerned will be relieved of hisher duties. Applications, which are incomplete or are not accompanied with the photocopies of ACRsAPARs for the last five years and other relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications and experiences etc. will not be entertained and would be summarily rejected without any further correspondence. Candidates once selected will not be allowed to withdraw hisher name on a later date
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31.03.2015
Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY) Recruit
ment 2015 – No:2(11)/2014-Pers-I
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016