Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director General through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Director General on or before 22/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY)|
|Vacancy Name||Director General|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No Of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date To Apply For This Job||22/06/2015|
|Address For The Job Vacancy||Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), 6, C.G.O. Complex, New Delhi-110003|
Detail Of Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY) Director General Recruitment:
- Name of organization : National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- Name of post : Director General
- Number of post : One
- Classification : General Central Services Group ‘A’ Gazetted, NonMinisterial
- Scale of pay : HAG Scale Rs. 67,000- 79,000/- (annual increment @ 3%)
- Method of recruitment : By promotion / deputation (including short-term contract) / direct recruitment
- Eligibility : Deputation: (A) Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous bodies:
a) (i) holding analogous post on regular basis; or (ii) with three years regular service in the pay band – 4 Rs.37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/-; and b) Possessing the qualifications and experience prescribed for direct recruits. (B) All India Service Officers with three years regular service in pay band – 4 Rs.37,400-67,000/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.10,000/- after empanelment of their Batch at the centre and with five years experience in the area of e-Governance. The National Informatics Centre Scientist ‘G’ in the pay band-4, Rs.37,400-67,000/- plus grade pay – Rs.10,000/- with three years regular service in the grade shall be considered along with outsiders and in case he is selected
for appointment, the post shall be deemed to have filled by promotion. Age & Educational Qualifications prescribed for Direct Recruits would not be applicable in Promotion mode. Note 1: Period of deputation (including short-term contract) including period of deputation (including short-term contract) in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or other
organization or Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed five years.
- The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short-term contract) shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Direct Recruitment: Upto 50 years ((relaxable for Government servants upto five years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time).
- Educational qualifications(Essential): Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or Institute or M.Sc.(Electronics) or M.Sc.(Applied Electronics) or Masters’ Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc.(Computer Science/Information Technology).
- Educational qualifications(Desirable): Masters’ Degree in Engineering or Technology or Doctorate Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Electronics.
- Experience: (i) Twenty-five years experience in the area of Information Technology or System Implementation or eGovernance,
in the case of Government servants. (ii) Twenty-five years of experience (in case of nonGovernment servants) in the area of Information
Technology or System Implementation or eGovernance, of which at least five years as: (a) The Chief Executive of an Information Technology related organization during the preceding ten years.
- Crucial date for determining age limit : The crucial date for determining the age-limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates in India (and not the closing date prescribed for those residing in remote areas such as Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal
Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahual and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands or the Union Territory of Lakshadweep.
- Other relaxation etc. : The reservation, relaxation of age limit and other concessions required to be provided for the Scheduled
Castes, Scheduled Tribes, ex-Servicemen and other special category of persons would be governed in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government from time to time in this regard.
Selection Procedure For Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY) – Director General Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director General Vacancy in Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY):
Applications of eligible and willing persons who can be spared may be forwarded immediately in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) through proper channel to Shri Girish Sahai, Joint Director, Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Electronics Niketan, 6, C.G.O. Complex, New Delhi–110003 by 22.06.2015 Ten (10) more days shall be given in respect of applications received from the candidates residing in remote areas as given in Column 8 of Annexure-I. The applications received after 22.06.2015 (02.07.2015 in the case of remote areas) shall not be accepted. The applications of applicants serving in Government organizations must be accompanied by
photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent. While forwarding the applications, it may please be certified that the particulars furnished by the officer(s) are correct and that no disciplinary or vigilance case is either pending or contemplated against the officer. It may also be confirmed that in the event of selection the officer concerned will be relieved of his/her duties. The integrity of the officer may also be certified by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent. Applications, which are incomplete or are not accompanied with the photocopies of ACRs/APARs for the last five years and other relevant documents in support of age, educational qualifications, experiences etc. will not be entertained and no correspondence will be made or entertained in this regard.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/06/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017