Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DEIT) is hiring for M.Com, CA, MCA, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, LLB, MSc holders for Young Professionals, Consultants Role
Company name : Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DEIT)
Posts : Young Professionals, Consultants
Qualification : M.Com, CA, MCA, MBA/PGDM, BE/B.Tech, LLB, MSc
Salary : Rs. 3 lakh – 18 lakh /- per anum
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 21/02/2014
Details of Post :
Young Professionals, Consultants:
The Electronics System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM) Promotion Programme of Department of Electronics & Information Technology (DeitY), Government of India seeks to radically change electronics hardware manufacturing in the country by increasing value addition, encouraging technology development and Indian IP creation with a view to create domestic manufacturing capacity of USD 400 Billion in next 10 years.
For this task, applications are invited in the Prescribed Format for the position of Sr. Consultants (1 nos.); Consultants (2 nos.) and Young Professionals (8 Nos.) in the Programme Management Units (PMU) at the Department of Electronics & Information Technology, New Delhi.
Those driven by passion and a strong urge to drive change are invited to apply for positions in the PMU. The work promises stimulating environment, excitement of change and a wide National canvas for showcasing capabilities!
Scope of Work : Scope of work includes support formulation and implementation of policies and guidelines for schemes related to promotion of ESDM sector, techno-commercial evaluation of DPR/ project proposals received and recommending financial incentives, responsibility for Tendering/ selection for Government procurement of services including creation of DPRs / RFPs / EOls / Contracts, Project formulation and management ; promoting electronics & design manufacturing ; standards in electronics etc. Assist in organizing government approvals, and coordinating with internal and external stakeholders; identifying trained manpower requirements in ESDM sector, mapping of the existing educational infrastructure against requirements, identifying gaps to develop action plans to achieve capacity building targets and developing communication plans and executing brand building initiatives that support the short and long-term objectives of the programme.
Senior Consultant :
- Qualification : B.E/ B. Tech (Electrical /Electronics/Communications/ IT) with first Division and preferably MBA/ PGDM equivalent degrees from a premier institution with experience in above areas 10 years experience in relevant scope of work
- Salary : Rs.12 lakh to Rs.18 lakh /-per annum
- Qualification : B.E/ B. Tech (Electrical /Electronics/Communications/ IT) with first Division and preferably MBA/ PGDM equivalent degrees from a premier institution with experience in above areas.5 years experience in relevant scope of work
- Salary : Rs. 7.2 – 9.6 Lakhs per annum
- Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/MBA/LLB/MCA/CA or Master Degree(Post Graduate) in Science and Commerce subjects etc. ( For performing task, need to bring own laptop/note book with data/internet connectivity)The candidates having exposure of relevant scope of work may be preferred.
- Salary :Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh per annum
Other details :
- Age Limit: Maximum 45 years as 31.12.2013. Remuneration shall be based on qualification and experience. Professionals will be taken on an initial contract of 1 year which may be extendable as per requirements/ performance. The selected candidates are expected to join within a period of 30 days from the issue of offer of appointment. Relaxation in deserving cases may be considered.
- Applications are invited in the Prescribed Format for the above mentioned positions in the Programme Management Unit. The mere fulfillment of eligibility conditions will not entitle the person to claim the position.
- To download the application format and for more details, visit http://www.deity.gov.in. Sealed envelopes containing application should be marked as “Position applied for ……” and be sent to Shri Rajesh Suri, Deputy Director, Industry Promotion-Electronics & Hardware Manufacturing Division, Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex , New Delhi – 110003. The applications can also be submitted online on the email address email@example.com.
- Last date for receipt of application in all formats is 21st February 2014.
Important dates to remember :
To Receive Education Based Job Alert – Register Now on Fresherslive.com