Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Member through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPT)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Member on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPT)|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||01/06/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPT), Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi|
Detail of Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPT) Member Recruitment:
Applications are invited for appointment to the post of whole time Member in the Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority, set up by Government of India under the provisions of the Warehousing (Development and Regulation) Act, 2007. The Member of the Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority is to perform such duties and functions and exercise such powers as prescribed under the Warehousing (Development and Regulation) Act, 2007 and the Rules and Regulations made there under. The Head Office of the Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority is at New Delhi.
- Scale of pay: The Member, WDRA shall be paid a consolidated monthly pay package of Rs.3,75,000/-(Rupees three lakh & seventy five thousand only)without house and car. Deduction in the pay of the amount of gross pension shall not be applicable.
- Eligibility Criteria: (i) The candidates for the post of Member should be persons of ability, integrity and standing who have wide knowledge and experience in inventory management, insurance, preservation, quality control, agriculture, banking, finance, economics, law or administration. (ii) Appointment shall be made from amongst persons who are holding or have held the post of: (a) Joint Secretary to the Government of India: or (b) equivalent in pay scale to Joint Secretary to the Government of India in an autonomous Body or research institution financed substantially by the Central or the State Government(s): or (c) full time Director on the Board of Directors of a Public Sector Undertaking classified under Schedule ‘A’ by the Department of Public Enterprises (Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises);or (d) Director in a in large Public or Private Sector Finance Institution or Bank or Insurance Company; or (e) full time Director on the Board of Directors of a Private Sector Undertaking with comparable status or turnover vis-à-vis Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Undertaking.
- Age limit and tenure: The Member, WDRA shall hold the office for a term not exceeding five years from the date on which he/she enters upon the office and shall be eligible for re-appointment, provided that no person shall hold office as Member after he/she has attained the age of sixty five years. The Member shall not concomitantly hold any other office.
- Deemed retired from Government Service: A person who immediately before the date of assuming office as Member of the WDRA was in service of the Central Government shall be deemed to have retired from the Service on the date on which he/she enters upon office of Member.
Selection Procedure for Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPT) – Member Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Member Vacancy in Department of Food and Public Distribution (DFPT):
The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria given above may send their applications in the prescribed proforma as given in Annex-I, together with the self attested copies of supporting documents so as to reach the undersigned (Room No. 184, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi) within 45 days from the date of publication in the Employment News (published in the Employment News on 18.04.2015) i.e. by 01.06.2015. The candidates working in Government/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies etc. must send their application through proper channel along with self-attested copies of the supporting documents. The Government reserves the right to reject any/or all applications received for the post of Member without assigning any reason.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017