Department of General Administration Punjab (DGAP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Assistant through recruitment notification – Department of General Administration Punjab (DGAP) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT. NO. GAD/1/2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, BCA, MCA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of General Administration Punjab (DGAP)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Senior Assistant Job on or before 09/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of General Administration Punjab (DGAP)
Vacancy Name : Senior Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, BCA, MCA
Total No of Vacancy : 70 Post
Salary : Rs.10,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : Punjab
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL ADMINISTRATION, PUNJAB
Detail of Department of General Administration Punjab (DGAP)Senior Assistant Recruitment:
Online applications are invited (through Internet) for following posts to be filled in the Department of General Administration, Punjab. The information regarding detail of posts, reservation chart, qualifications, and other terms and conditions etc. are given below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Senior Assistant (Group-B)||70||a) Applicant should possess the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or Institution. b) Possesses at least 120 hrs course with hands on experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Government recognised institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001, certified. OR Possesses a Computer Information Technology Course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course(DOEACC) of Government of India. c) He must have passed Punjabi upto Matric or its equivalent level. d) Candidates possessing B.Tech (in computer science and in other disciplines) /BCA/MCA must possess the qualification given at (b) above Note- Candidate himself will be responsible for his eligibility in accordance with the minimum qualifications provided in clause (a), (b) & (c) above.||10300-34800+4400 Grade Pay||18-37 years as on 01.01.2015|
- General Rs. 800/-
- SC/BC/Physically handicapped Rs. 400/-
Selection Procedure for Department of General Administration Punjab (DGAP)- Senior Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Senior Assistant Vacancy in Department of General Administration Punjab (DGAP):
- Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. Request of change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance. The Department shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrect filling up of Application Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website. No request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in last date of application.
- You are required to apply online through Department of General Administration, Punjab website dga.applyforexam.com. No other
- means/mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) will be accepted.
- First of all ensure that you have a valid personal email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. You should keep checking the inbox or even the spam box of this email ID regularly during the recruitment process as the Department of General Administration, Punjab may send intimations for written test etc. through this.
- Please scan your Photograph and Signatures individually and save them individually in JPEG format. The size of any of these individual images should not exceed 100 kb. each, otherwise you will not be able to submit your online application.
- Thereafter admit cards can be downloaded from the website. The link to print Admit Cards would also be sent to all candidates through their registered email. Further the candidates are advised to keep checking the Department’s website for updates and information, if any.
- No TA/DA will be given for appearing in the test/counseling.
- Government/Semi Government employees will be required to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of counseling.
- The checking of eligibility and verification of original documents will be done of only those candidates who qualify for counseling on the basis of written test. Mere issuance of Admit Card and appearing in the written test will not make candidate eligible for selection.
Important dates to Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/5/2015
Department of General Administration Punjab (DGAP) Recruitment 2014 – ADVT. NO. GAD/1/2015.
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017