Department of Health Research (DHR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist-C, Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D, MS, MD can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Health Research (DHR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist-C, Consultant Job on or before 09/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Health Research (DHR)
Vacancy Name : Scientist-C, Consultant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d,MS/MD
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.50,000-1,00,000 /- p.m
Job Location :New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 09/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Under Secretary (HR), Room No. 204, IRCS Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001
Detail of Department of Health Research (DHR) Scientist-C, Consultant Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Consultant: 05 Posts i. VDRL: 01 Post ii. Research Governance: 01 Post iii. Evidence to Policy Translation: 01 Post iv. Clinical Trials Training Guideline: 01 Post v. Implementation Research Training and Guidelines: 01 Post
- Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeded 40 years for post 1, 65 years for post 2 as on the last date of receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First class Master’s Degree in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology subjects from recognized university for post 1, Ph.D (Virology) for post 2-i, M.D/ M.S Degree in medical subjects or 1st class Master Degree in Life Science for post 2-ii to v with relevant experience.
Selection Procedure for Department of Health Research (DHR) – Scientist-C, Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/11/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist-C, Consultant Vacancy in Department of Health Research (DHR) :
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of all certificates to Under Secretary (HR), Room No. 204, IRCS Building, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001 within 21 days from the date of advt.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/11/2015