Department of Higher Education has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofDirectors through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech/Phd can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Higher Education .
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theDirectors Job on or before22/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Higher Education
Vacancy Name :Directors
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : 75,000/p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :22/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Room No.525, C – Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115
Detail of Department of Higher Education Directors Recruitment:
- AGE: The candidate applying for the post should preferably be below 65 years of age at the time of applying.
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ph.D. Degree with first class degree at Bachelor’s and Master’s level in Engineering / Technology. In case of candidates who have obtained Ph.D. directly after B.E. / B.Tech., they should have obtained 1st class at Bachelor’s level in Engineering / Technology. In addition, the candidate shall be an eminent person in his / her field of specialization with an outstanding academic record throughout. The candidate shall have 15 years experience in Teaching / Industry / Research out of which 10 years must be at the level of Professor or above in a reputed educational Institute, Industry / Research Organisations.
- National Institutes of Technology (NITs) are autonomous Institutions fully funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. The Director will be appointed after obtaining the approval of the Competent Authority, based on the recommendations made by the Selection Committee. The Selection Committee will consider applications received in response to this advertisement
Selection Procedure for Department of Higher Education -Directors Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply forDirectors Vacancy in Department of Higher Education :
Application in the prescribed format complete in all respects alongwith Curriculum Vitae should be sent by Registered \ Speed Post to The Under Secretary (NITs), Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Room No.525, C – Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110115 so as to reach within 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment newspapers, together with the Vigilance Clearance Certificate from the parent Organisation. For application format and further details please visit website of Ministry of Human Resource Development (http://www.mhrd.gov.in). It may please be noted that applications found to be incomplete and those received after the last date for receipt of applications will not be considered. Ministry of HRD will not be responsible for any kind of postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job22/9/2015