Department of Higher Education has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Vice Chancellor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Higher Education
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Vice Chancellor Job on or before 08.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Higher Education|
|Vacancy Name||Vice Chancellor|
|Educational Qualification||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Shri Surat Singh, Deputy Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No.325, „C‟ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110115|
Detail of Department of Higher Education – Vice Chancellor Recruitment:
Appointment of Vice-Chancellor of University of Allahabad (A Central University) The University of Allahabad is an institution of excellence in higher learning and research. The Vice-Chancellor, being the academic as well as administrative head, is expected to be:
- A visionary with proven leadership qualities, administrative capabilities as well as teaching and research credentials.
- Having outstanding academic record throughout and a minimum of 10 years‟ experience as a Professor in a University system or in an equivalent position in a reputed research and/or academic administrative organisation.
- Not more than 65 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications of this advertisement.
- Salary and Service Conditions The post carries a pay of Rs. 75,000/- (Fixed) per month with Special Allowance of Rs. 5000/- and other usual allowances.
- The appointment will be on contractual basis for a period of five years or up to the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure for Department of Higher Education – Vice Chancellor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08.04.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Vice Chancellor – Vacancy in Department of Higher Education:
Appointment will be made from a panel of names recommended by the Search-cumSelection Committee. Applications of eligible individuals received, by post through candidates/nominators, shall be considered. Such applications should reach within 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement, by Registered/Speed Post to: Shri Surat Singh, Deputy Secretary, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of HRD, Room No.325, „C‟ Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi-110115. The advertisement can also be seen at websites: http://mhrd.gov.in or www.allduniv.ac.in “Application for the post of Vice Chancellor, University of Allahabad”, should be super-scribed on the envelope. The CV/ Bio-data must contain general information (name, present position/ post last held, date of birth, address for correspondence, e-mail id and contact number), educational qualifications, area of specialisation, service details (including date of appointment as Professor/ equivalent), administrative posts held, publications, number of persons guided for Ph.D and M Phil degrees. This department is not responsible for postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08.04.2015