Department of Land Resources (DLR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Department of Land Resources (DLR) Recruitment 2015 – F.NO.A-12036/1/2015-ADMN(PT). Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Land Resources (DLR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 19/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Land Resources (DLR)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 04 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 19/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Government of India Ministry of Rural Development Department of Land Resources NBO Building G Wing” Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
Detail of Department of Land Resources (DLR) Consultant Recruitment:
- Engagement of Consultants (04) in the Department of Land Resources.
- The Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development invites applications from retired Under Secretaries/ Section Officers/ Assistants for engagement as Consultant in the Department on contract basis. The details including eligibilitycriteria, TOR etc. are available on the departments Website www.dolr.nic.in . The Department of Land Resources reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the responses without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Application form for the post of Consultant on contract basis is enclosed herewith. Last date for submission of application is 19″ June, 2015 upto .30 P.M. Applications received after due date and time will not be considered.
- Duty: (a) Processing of cases for release of funds to States; (b) Processing of cases on Legislative Legal matters; (b) Processing of cases relating to VIP References Parliament Questions Court Cases RTI etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: The Consultant proposed for engagement shall be well acquainted with the functioning of the Central government Ministries Departments. Persons retired from the posts of Under Secretary/ Section Officer Assitant from Central Government Ministries Departments having experience in the above field shall be given preference.
- Duration: The candidate Selected will be engaged purely on contractual basis initially for a period of six months. Further extension will be considered based on work performance and the need for the specific post. The engagement of the contractual position may be terminated by the Department of Land Resources without giving any Tea SO11.
- age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 64 years of age on the last date of application.
- Communication and Drafting skill: Should have good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong flair for in depth handling work relating to establishment Administration matters, Policy matters, Court Cases, VIP References Parliament Questions RTI etc.
- Computer Literacy: Computer Literacy is compulsory.
- Type of engagement: The engagment will be purely on contract basis.
- Accommodation: The Consultant need to have own accommodation facility in DelhiNew Delhi or nearby places. No accommodation or House Rent will be provided by the Department.
- Contract Period: Initial contract would be for a period of 6 months extendable for further period as may be decided by the Department. However, the maximum period of engagement will be for a period of three years or 65 years of age whichever is earlier.
- Remuneration & Terms of Payment: A Consolidated fee on monthly basis will be paid, agreed to at the time of engagement, depending upon the qualifications and experience.
- Conveyance Allowances: Consultant is entitled for monthly conveyance allowance.
- Tax Deduction at Sources: The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Department will issue TDS Certificates. Service Tax, as applicable shall be payable extra, at the prevalent rates.
- No extra charges: No extra payment will be made apart from the monthly remuneration mentioned at para 10 above. However, in case the Consultant is required to travel outside Delhi in the context of the work assignment, the Department shall reimburse the actual cost as per the Rules Regulations of the Central Government.
The duly completed Application in prescribed format should be submitted so as to reach the Department on or before 05.30 PM. on 29″ May, 2015. In the event of the Specified date for the Submission of the application being declared a holiday, the application will be received upto the appointed time on the next working day of the Department. Any application received after the above mentioned deadline will be rejected and may be returned.
Selection Procedure for Department of Land Resources (DLR) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Department of Land Resources (DLR) :
Allowances – The Consultant shall not be entitled to any allowance such as DA, CCA, HRA, CGHS, Medical reimbursement or any other relief etc. TADA – Consultant may be allowed to draw TA/ DA as per normal rules applicable to any Serving officers of the Government of India of the same level while he is on official tour. Headquarters – Though the Headquarters of the Consultant will be at Delhi, he may be liable to serve anywhere in India.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19/6/2015
Department of Land Resources (DLR) Recruitment 2014 – F.NO.A-12036/1/2015-ADMN(PT).