Department of Land Resources (MoLR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification – Department of Land Resources (MoLR) Recruitment 2015 – F. NO. A-12036/2/2015-ADMM. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Land Resources (MoLR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultant Job on or before 7/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Land Resources (MoLR)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 02 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 7/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Development Department of Land Resources NBO Building “G Wing” Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi.
Detail of Department of Land Resources (MoLR) Consultant Recruitment:
- The Department of Land Resources, Ministry of Rural Development invites applications from retired Assistant Directors/ Senior Hindi Translators/ Junior Hindi Translators for engagement as Consultant (Hindi) on contract basis. The details including eligibility/criteria, TOR etc. are available on the department’s Website www.dolr.nic.in . The Department of Land Resources reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the responses without assigning any reasons whatsoever
- Application form for the post of Consultant (Hindi) on Contract basis is enclosed herewith. Last date for submission of application is 07.08.2015 upto 5.30 P.M. Applications received after due date and time will not be considered.
- Duty: Translation of various documents from English to Hindi and vice versa.
- Eligibility Criteria: The Consultant proposed for engagement shall be well acquainted with the functioning of the Central Government Ministries/Departments. Persons retired from the posts of Assistant Director (Hindi) Senior Hindi Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator from Central Government Ministries/Departments having experience in the above field shall be given preference.
- Duration: The candidate selected will be engaged purely on contractual basis initially for a period of six months. Further extension will be considered based on work performance and the need for the specific post. The engagement of the contractual position may be terminated by the Department of Land Resources without giving any f’CaSOI).
- Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 64 years of age on the last date of application.
- Communication and Drafting skill: Should have good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong flair for in depth handling work relating to translation work from English to Hindi and vice VCI Sa.
- Computer Literacy: Computer Literacy is desirable.
- Type of engagement: The engagement will be purely on contract basis.
- Accommodation: The Consultant need to have own accommodation facility in Delhi/New Delhi or nearby places. No accommodation or House Rent Allowance will be provided by the Department.
- Contract Period: Initial contract would be for a period of 6 months extendable for further period as may be decided by the Department. However, the maximum period of engagement will be for a period of three years or 65 years of age whichever is earlier.
- Remuneration & Terms of Payment: A Consolidated fee on monthly basis will be paid, agreed to at the time of engagement, depending upon the qualifications and experience.
- Conveyance Allowances: Consultant is entitled for monthly conveyance allowance.
- Tax Deduction at Sources: The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Department will issue TDS Certificate/s. Service Tax, as applicable shall be payable extra, at the prevalent rates.
- No extra charges: No extra payment will be made apart from the monthly remuneration mentioned at para 10 above. However, in case the Consultant is required to travel outside Delhi in the context of the work/assignment, the Department shall reimburse the actual cost as per the Rules/Regulations of the Central Government.
- Confidentiality of data and documents: The Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of the data collected as well as the deliverables produced for the Department shall remain with the Department. No one shall utilize or publish or disclose or part with, to a third party, any part of the data or statistics or proceedings or information collected for the purpose of this assignment or during the course of the assignment from the Department, without the express written consent of the Department. The Consultant shall be bound to hand-over the entire set of records of assignment to the Department before the expiry of the contract and before the final payment is released by the Department.
- Conflict of interest: The consultant engaged by the Department, shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Department.
- The Department reserves the rights, as follows: To decide to cancel this advertisement, and not to proceed in the matter, at any stage accept or reject any or all applications, without giving any explanation, whatsoever.
Selection Procedure for Department of Land Resources (MoLR) – Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 7/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Department of Land Resources (MoLR) :
- Termination of Agreement. The Department may terminate a contract to which these terms apply if: (i) The Consultant is unable to address the assigned works. (ii) Quality of the assigned work is not to the satisfaction of the Department. (iii) The Consultant fails in timely achievement of the milestones as finally decided by the Department. (iv) The Consultantis found lacking in honesty and integrity.
- The Department reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time without notice and without assigning any reasons therefor.
- Governing law: The contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. The Consultant shall provide a concept note about his understanding of the task/scope of the work he is supposed to undertake while working with Department under the present contract.
- Basis for Evaluation: The scrutiny of applications will be carried out by the Department on the basis of required qualifications & experience of individuals based on past work experience.
- Guidelines for submission of the application: The duly completed Application in prescribed format should be submitted so as to reach the Department on or before 05.30 P.M. on 07.08.2015. In the event of the specified date for the submission of the application being declared a holiday, the application will be received up-to the appointed time on the next working day of the Department. Any application received after the above mentioned deadline will be rejected.
- Other terms and conditions: Allowances – The Consultant shall not be entitled to any allowance such as DA, CCA, HRA, CGHS, Medical reimbursement or any other relief etc. TA/DA – Consultant may be allowed to draw TA/DA as per normal rules applicable to any serving officers of the Government of India of the same level while he is on official tour. Headquarters – Though the Headquarters of the Consultant will be at Delhi, he is liable to serve anywhere in India. Telephone – Consultant will not be entitled to telephone facilities. Personal support staff – Consultant will not be entitled to personal support staff.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 7/8/2015
Department of Land Resources (MoLR) Recruitment 2014 – F. NO. A-12036/2/2015-ADMM.