Junior Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal (DMAGWB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Specialists / Experts through recruitment notification – Junior Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal (DMAGWB) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICENO : 02/KM/2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Junior Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal (DMAGWB)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Specialists / Experts Job on or before 04.03.2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Junior Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal (DMAGWB)|
|Vacancy Name||Specialists / Experts|
|Educational Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||04.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE CHAIRMAN KANDI MUNICIPALITY, P.OKANDI DISTRICT- MURSHIDABAD PIN-742137|
Detail of Junior Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal (DMAGWB) Specialists / Experts Recruitment:
Applications in the “Prescribed Format” are invited from the eligible Candidates for engagement of Specialists / Experts as mentioned in details below, under Comprehensive Capacity Building Programme( CCBP) for City Level RPMC under KANDI MUNICIPALITY.
- Social Development Specialist(One):
- Education: Bachelor degree in Social Sciences with practical experience of working in the Development areas, preferably in Urban Development.
- Experience: Should have at least 3 -5 years experience in undertaking social and Community Development initiatives and appraisals in the Municipal environment especially in relation to Urban infrastructure Projects.
- Other Qualifications: (i) Knowledge in implementing Governance reforms. (ii) Experience in Social analysis / resettlement and rehabilitation. (iii) Fluency in English and Bengali or Local Languages of West Bengal.
- Age: T h e upper age limit for the post is 40 years as on 01.01.2015. Time of Contract: The tenure of such contract will be for a period of One (1) year from the date of award of contract, which may be extended subject to performance and availability of funding.
- Monthly Contractual Remuneration: The Monthly Contractual f i x e d Remuneration for the post is Rs – 35,000/- only.
Kandi Municipality wishes to recruit the above mentioned post to establish City Reforms and performance Management Cell (RPMC) which shall provide requisite technical and managerial support to Kandi Municipality to effectively coordinate urban development activities including the planning, implementing and monitoring urban development schemes and projects. Where directed by the State Government, the City RPMC may also be required to provide capacity building and other support to other Municipalities in the District and take up other assignments related to urban development schemes and projects.
Selection Procedure for Junior Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal (DMAGWB)- Specialists / Experts Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04.03.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Specialists / Experts Vacancy in Junior Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal (DMAGWB):
The Candidate should apply in the “Prescribed Application Form ‘’ only. The Specimen Application Form as well as other necessary information is available in the Website www.kandimunicipality1869.com, www.changekolkata.org, www.wbdma.gov.in and also in the Notice Board of Kandi Municipality, Murshidabad. Application form should accompany all relevant self attested documents, two self addressed envelope with postage stamps of Rs. 40/- (Rupees Forty only) each and two passport size photographs one of which should be pasted at the space provided on application form with full signature thereon. The application is to be sent to “THE CHAIRMAN KANDI MUNICIPALITY, P.OKANDI DISTRICT- MURSHIDABAD PIN-742137” super scribing post name applied for on the envelope. The last date for submission of Application is: 04.03.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04.03.2015
Junior Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal (DMAGWB) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICENO : 02/KM/2015.
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017