Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Urban Planner & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Memo no: 5371/CCBP. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech, PG Diploma, Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Urban Planner & More Vacancies Job on or before 02/04/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal|
|Vacancy Name||Urban Planner & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||04 Post|
|Total No of Vacancy||B.E/B.Tech, PG-Diploma, Any Graduate|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||02/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Midnapore Municipality P.S-Kotwali,P.O-Midnapore Dist:Paschim Midnapore PIN:721101|
Detail of Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal Urban Planner & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Notification for Filling up of Vacant Posts on Contract basis under Comprehensive Capacity Building Programme, of Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission(JnNURM) in Midnapore Municipality, West Bengal Midnapore Municipality invites application from suitable candidates for the following posts:
- Team Leader/ Urban Planner
- Social Development Specialist
- Urban Infrastructure Expert.
- PPP Specialist
|Sl. No.||No Of Post||Name of Post||Qualification & Experience||Consolidated Remuneration Per Month|
|1||1||Team Leader/ Urban Planner||Education: Bachelor of Planning /Social Science/Architecture / Civil Engineering OR Post Graduate in Social Science Subjects having specialization / paper in Urban Development or Planning or Environment related subjects Experience: 3-5 yrs. in a similar position in State level/ULB level. Other Qualifications: Experience in working with various urban development projects /programmes in ULBs. Experience in urban reforms and capacity building programmes for ULBs Fluency in English and Bengali or Local languages of West Bengal||Rs.35,000/-|
|2||1||Social Development Specialist||Education: Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, with practical experience of working in the development areas, preferably in urban development. Experience: Should have at least 3-5 yrs. experience in undertaking social and community development initiatives and appraisals in the municipal environment, especially in relation to urban infrastructure projects Other Qualifications: knowledge in implementing governance reforms Experience in social analysis/ resettlement and rehabilitation Fluency in English and Bengali||Rs.35,000/-|
|3||1||Urban Infrastructure Expert||Education: Graduate Engineer from recognized university. Experience: Have at least 3-5 yrs. experience in designing and managing municipal infrastructure projects at ULB level; Other Qualifications: Have a broad range of experience in urban infrastructure and a background in public health engineering, especially water supply and sanitation; Be very familiar with procedures of the municipal environment. Fluency in English and Bengali||Rs.35,000/-|
|4||1||PPP Specialist||Education: Bachelor in Engineering /Masters degree in Economics/ Finance. /P.G. Diploma in Management. Experience: Have at least 3-5 yrs experience in developing and managing PPPs. Other qualification : Fluency in English and Bengali or Local languages of West Bengal.||Rs.35,000/-|
The tenure of such contract will initially be for a period of one (1) year from the date of award of contract, which may be extendable subject to performance and availability of funding. All the positions are full time positions for a period of one (1) year and they are expected to input a minimum of 240 working days in a calendar year. Working in close coordination with Midnapore Municipality, specialists are expected to adhere to the usual working days of Midnapore Municipality. The specialists may be required to come to office on Saturdays/Holidays subject to urgency or as may be required by Midnapore Municipality for any purposes pertaining to this assignment. For all the positions, those with prior experience of working and those with basic ability to communicate in Bengali, shall be preferred
Selection Procedure for Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal- Urban Planner & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/04/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Urban Planner & More Vacancies Vacancy in Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal:
- The minimum academic qualifications, competencies & work experiences required for the posts, the range of responsibilities to be discharged and the consolidated monthly remuneration are mentioned in Table below.
- The candidates who do not have the required academic qualifications, competencies and work experiences mentioned and who do not have capacities to discharge the responsibilities need not apply.
- Applications received from candidates not having the minimum academic qualifications, competencies and work experiences will be summarily rejected.
- Upper limit of age for the posts is 40 years.
- Application has to be made in the prescribed Application Form (attached with this notification) only. A candidate must apply for one post only. Candidates must submit, along with applications, attested copies of all documentary evidences in support of their academic qualifications and work experiences and No Objection Certificate from Authority. The Application Form will have to be filled up on the basis of facts which they will have to substantiate subsequently showing the originals during the selection process, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- The candidates must be agreeable to work anywhere as per needs of the Department and must be people-friendly and having serving attitude and capacity to work in a team and on project mode. Those unable to join immediately after selection need not apply.
- The applications must be complete in all respects. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Each application in sealed cover must reach within 02/04/2015, (before 3-00 PM) positively. 8. Applications reaching the above address after the stipulated date and time will not be considered for selection.
- Application for the post of ………………………………………… (mention name of the post) under the CCBP Project ,JnnuRM ” should be written on the envelope containing the filled in application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called during selection. Selection will be done on competitive basis.
- Decision of the competent authorities in Project shall be final in the matter of selection of eligible candidates. Authority reserves the right to cancel all /any application without assigning any reason.Canvassing in any manner shall lead to disqualification of candidature.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing at the selection test/interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/04/2015
Department of Municipal Affairs Govt of West Bengal Recruitment 2015 – Memo no: 5371/CCBP.
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016