Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Director through recruitment notification – Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Director on or before 25/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Director
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh.
Detail Of Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Director Recruitment:
- Panchayat and Rural Development Department under the State-run entity formed for social audit schemes ‘MP. State social audit committee ‘vacant 01 posts of Director (unreserved) meet the deputation to the application are invited.
- The post of Director of the Committee is the top office.Firstly deputation period is set for 05 years, which is the future growth potential.
- Candidate who over 25 years have been offering their services to Central or state government pay and pay band of Rs 37,400 to 67,000 (4) receive. ]
- Jill mission based on social mobilization and project operations experience.
- Acutely aware of the social auditing process as well as social auditing functions are also included in.
Selection Procedure For Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh – Director Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Director Vacancy in Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh:
Full details and application in the prescribed format with departmental Objection dated 25th August 2015, can be submitted at the above address. The details and application format NREGA Council, Bhopal’s website www.nregs-mp.org available. Information Office Tel Sl. 0755-2575559 and 2575560 can be found at.Director in charge ,MP. State social audit committee
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/08/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016