Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sub Worker Vacancies & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Sub Worker Vacancies & More Vacancies on or before 24/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Sub Worker Vacancies & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 187 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 24/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh .
Detail Of Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Sub Worker Vacancies & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Ministry of Women and Child Development Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh Bhopal memo dated 10 Vallabh Bhavan. 07.2007 and dated 23 memo. 07. 2009 and the Directorate of Women and Child Development Ministry memo dated 25 Vallabh Bhavan in Bhopal. 02.AWW to follow instructions received in 10, for filling the vacant posts of assistant and deputy AWW release dated 25. 01. 2004 was released. Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue) / speaker volume level on the basis of recommendations made by the selection committee, dated 25. 01. Before this release, including recruitment process in 2014 and which has not issued the final list, due to the extremely time-frame lead, pending the appointment procedure is aborted.
|Sl.||Name of project||AWW vacancies||AWW assistant vacancies||Sub worker vacancies|
AWW, for filling the vacant posts of assistant and deputy AWW Priojnawar Applications invites are as follows: –
Qualifications required are as follows: –
- AWW Avedika minimum for the post higher secondary and sub-worker / assistant for a minimum must pass the 5th grade. 2. Avedika the same village / ward must be indigenous. Indigenous certificate, voter, update BPL If there is no ration card toll collector / SDO will have to submit certificates issued by the residence.
- On January 1, 2015 Avedika minimum 18 and maximum 45 years of age should be between. 4. SC / ST. In the case of caste certificate and update the poverty line in the case Bizpi.alkki must attach attested copy of ration card. In the case of the widow’s husband regime prescribed by the competent court in the event of death certificate and Prityagta must attach a copy of the order passed. 5. Avedika voter’s name is not on the list in the event of her husband and the unmarried father’s name shall be valid.
- No more than one place in Bhind district Avedika so more than one application is native to the habitat of the certificate application automatically invalidates all their Javenge. 7. AWW Rs 5000 / – Deputy AWW RS 2500 / – and Rs AWW assistant. 2500 / – per month shall be given honorarium.
- AWW governance guidelines prescribed qualification for the post the candidate did not receive the respective village women selected shall pass the high school, high school, in the event of non-availability of qualified women in the village qualifies eighth woman qualifies eighth minimum qualifications shall be selected must be thus selected AWW eighth in the 02-year high school exam must be passed. The village selected as AWW (middle) near the woman who is more than academic qualifications are available then it shall duly selected.
- AWW AWW for the post of assistant and deputy women did not receive a passing grade 5th highest academic qualification in order of priority shall be selected female candidates, but the woman must be of the same village.
Selection Procedure For Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh – Sub Worker Vacancies & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Sub Worker Vacancies & More Vacancies Vacancy in Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh:
- Application with a certified copy of all documents / self-certified copy must not be accepted otherwise Javenge certificate. Apatr application is considered incomplete and self Javenge canceled.
- Certificates attached to the application in the investigation of bogus / fake non criminal cases (FIR) lodged Javegi. Where in the project, which many rank and villages / wards approved the lists / information office notice boards of the respective project / District Panchayat Tahasildars / Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue).
- The main municipal office of information can be observed on the floor. Applications related project office days and office hours at the office Date 24 . 08 . 2015 evening 5 . 30 pm will be credited to, the project office must receive the acknowledgment. 1 1 . Applications invited for the posts formerly Swmev will not be valid.
- So the female candidates also will have to re-apply and submit the application in the Child Development Project Office, will receive acknowledgment in the prescribed format.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/08/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017