Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Assistant & More vacancies through recruitment notification – Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Anganwadi Assistant & More vacancies on or before 31/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Anganwadi Assistant & More vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 22 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh.
Detail Of Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Anganwadi Assistant & More vacancies Recruitment:
Chhatarpur District 09 Integrated Child Development Projects 11 AWW, 10 anganwadi assistant and 01 mini-worker in the project are vacant post as follows
|Sl.||Name of project||AWW vacant
post of numbers
‘s office number
|Empty sub AWW
‘s office number
|Yoga –||1 1||10||01|
Blank 11 anganwadi workers in the district, 10 assistants and 01 mini-worker’s AWW stationwise list Rajnagar Related Integrated Child Development Scheme No. 01, and Raj Nagar. 02, Ishanagr 01, Chhatarpur urban, Bramlhra 01, Nagaon 01, Bijavar, Gurihar, Nagaon paste it on the notice boards of 02 Project Office has been.
Required qualifications: – the positions in accordance with instructions issued by the former regime Javegi appointment procedure. In the event of the calendar year January 1, 2015 for the posts of Avedika minimum 18 and maximum age of 45 years should be. In addition to Avedika the village and ward being advertised for Pdpurthy Anganwadi center, there must be a permanent resident. If the ward or village names in the voters’ list attached issued by the SDO or senior management officer with a certificate of resident can be given.
Educational Qualification: – for AWW urban / rural areas, 12th / 11th board must be passed. The AWW (for mini anganwadi centers) for the qualification and hiring process will be similar to aid AWW. Detailed information, honoraria conditions, applications, other qualifications related to Integrated Child Development Scheme can be obtained from the office.
Selection Procedure For Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh – Anganwadi Assistant & More vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Anganwadi Assistant & More vacancies Vacancy in Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh:
- The set for two certificates from applicants in the selection process based on merit list will be prepared by a fully transparent process.
- The initial investigation of applications received at the district level committee headed by SDO revenue will be.
- After the initial screening of all applicants on the basis of marks obtained and the provisional list will be released comparative list. The provisional list of representations received against dismantling the Chief Executive Officer, will be made by the committee headed by the district panchayat.
- The final list will be released thereafter. In the first 30 days of the final appeal against the district collector and the collector layer in the event of not dismantling the divisional commissioner will be.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015