Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of AWW Assistant & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – No. / Abawi / est. / 2015 – 16 / 592. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, Not Pursuing Graduation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job AWW Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 31/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : AWW Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Not Pursuing Graduation
Total No Of Vacancy : 22 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh.
Detail Of Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh AWW Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
The Integrated Child Development Projects 06 Shahdol district Anganwadi AWW, assistant and mini AWW AWW eligible for selection to the vacant post of female candidates to 10 days from the date of publication until applications are invited.
|Sl.||Name of project||The number of vacancies|
|AWW number of vacancies||AWW assistant’s vacancy number||Mini AWW number of vacancies|
Qualifications: The instructions issued earlier by the government dated 10 positions. 07. According to the 2007 appointment process shall be followed. The posts for the calendar years old 1 January 2015 at the age of 18 years and maximum age 45 years minimum Avedika should be. In addition to Avedika the village and ward is vacant. There must be a permanent resident. If the ward or village names in the voters’ list if not connected respective village / ward ration or SDO or officer of the certificate may be issued by a local resident.
Qualification: AWW urban and rural areas, female candidate for compulsory higher secondary (12th / 11th board) must be passed. Tribal area 10th / 12th is not available for qualifying candidates must pass minimum 8th grade. AWW minimum qualifications for the post of assistant and mini anganwadi assistants must pass the 5th grade. Detailed information can be obtained from Integrated Child Development Project Office.
Selection Procedure For Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh – AWW Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For AWW Assistant & Mor Vacancies Vacancy in Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh:
- The selection process to determine the positions of the applicants on the basis of the certificates of merit list will be prepared fully transparent process.
- The initial screening of applications received at district level committee headed by SDO revenue will be.
- After the initial screening of all applicants on the basis of comparative list and the provisional list will be prepared.
- Resolves representations received against the provisional list, headed by Chief Executive Officer Zila Panchayat will be made by the district-level committee. Tdpshchat final list will be released.
- In the first 10 days to appeal against the final list to the district collector and the collector level in the event of not dismantling the divisional commissioner would be in the next 10 days.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/08/2015
Reference: Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – No. / Abawi / est. / 2015 – 16 / 592