Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of AWW Workers & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job AWW Workers & More Vacancies on or before 23/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : AWW Workers & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 22 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh.
Detail Of Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh AWW Workers & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Mandsaur district operates 06 centers AWW AWW AWW workers and 13 assistants and 04 mini-activists MP fulfillment of vacancies.Governance, Women and Child Development Department, Ministry memo Bhopal Sl. / F 3-2 / 06 / 50-2, dated 07.10.2007 Bhopal and Madhya Pradesh, the Ministry of Women and Child Development Department memo Sl. / F 3-2 / 06 / 50-2, dated 23.07.2009 Bhopal, for which according to the respective villages / urban bodies field permanent resident of the ward concerned are invited applications from women.
Empty anganwadi centers in the district of names g / urban bodies of vacancies sector Wardwar Priojnawar information is as follows: –
|Gram Panchayat / municipal
centrally located village / ward
|The number of vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant deputy AWW Ability|
|1.||Mandsaur rural||Rewasdevdha||Karoli||1||0||0||10 + 2
diameter petrol pump
|9.||Diameter gas station
in front of Mandsaur
|Basai||Basai Sl. 2||0||1||0|
|Ward Sl. 3||Center Sl. 3||1||0||0|
|1 1.||Ward Sl. 21||Center Sl. 2 and 3||0||2||0|
|12.||Ward Sl. 32||Center Sl. 3||0||1||0|
|13.||Ward Sl. 18||Center Sl. 3||0||1||0|
|17.||Grot Sl. 1||Dethli Khurd||Dethli Khurd||0||1||0|
|18||Dethli elderly||Dethli elderly
Sl. 2, Ch
Required qualifications: –
- The positions in accordance with instructions issued by the former regime Javegi appointment procedure. In the event of the calendar year January 1, 2015 for the posts of Avedika minimum 18 and maximum age of 45 years should be. Additionally Avedika the village and urban ward of the Anganwadi center is empty, there must be a permanent resident.
- G / urban area ration card for proof of permanent resident in the ward concerned g / urban area of ward electoral roll / BPL. Name in the list must be female or unmarried woman to be married to her father’s name and her husband’s name should be.
- These two points are not available then SDM / Tehsildar issued by certificate can be used for permanent residence.
- To be selected to the AWW is not so self-government employees / officials or PRI / civic bodies should be elected or nominated members nor direct links to the selection process must be relatives of those. Means relatives – mother, father, brother, sister, husband, wife, son, daughter, daughter in law.
Academic Qualifications: –
AWW for: – urban and rural areas in general female candidates essentially higher secondary (10 + 2 in the 12th Board or the old 11th board) must be passed. She qualifies the graduate or more qualifying Javenge rule be awarded bonus points as instructed. The BPL Widowed / separated / divorced / single at 30 years of age and SC / ST. The government awarded extra points Javenge determined. Simultaneously worker, midwife, baby sister of the education center, nutrition Sngtika, ASHA workers experience points determines Javenge provided.
AWW for assistant – urban and rural areas in general, female candidates must have passed mandatory minimum fifth grade. Class 8 pass Javenge rule be awarded bonus points as instructed. The BPL Widowed / separated / divorced / single at 30 years of age and SC / ST. The government awarded extra points Javenge determined.
Deputy for AWW: – Sub AWW (for mini anganwadi centers) for the qualification and hiring process will be similar to aid AWW.
Selection Procedure For Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh – AWW Workers & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For AWW Workers & More Vacancies Vacancy in Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh:
Applications filled my Muay applicant fully integrated child development project offices belonging to Shptron necessary releases published 15 official day and time deposits by getting acknowledgment of receipt in the prescribed format can get. Required to submit the attached application form accompanying letter Later Javenge not valid.
Appointment Process: –
- The terms set for certificates from applicants in the selection process based on merit list will be prepared by a fully transparent process.
- The initial investigation of applications received at the district level committee headed by SDO revenue will be. After the initial screening of all applicants on the basis of marks obtained and the provisional list will be released comparative list.
- The provisional list of representations received against dismantling the Chief Executive Officer will be made by the committee headed by the district panchayat. The final list will be released thereafter.
- The final list, against 10 days before the First Appellate District Collector Javegi appeal. If either the second appeal by the party concerned to address the first appeal to the Divisional Commissioner shall be within 10 days.
- Appointment first appeal against the order within 30 days and the second appeal will be filed before the district collector dismantling of the first appeal may be to the Divisional Commissioner within 30 days.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/08/2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017