Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Mini worker & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – No. / 1674 / ICDS / 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Mini worker & More Vacancies on or before 22/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Mini worker & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 42 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh.
Detail Of Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Mini worker & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Sl.||Project Name||AWW Center Name||Center number||Details of vacancies||Aggregate||Remark|
Mandatory Qualifications of applicant: –
- On January 1, 2015 the applicant’s age should be 45 years of age up to 18 years.
- AWW Avedika for higher secondary (10 + 2 board or chronic IX) must pass.
- AWW assistant / deputy AWW 5th grade must pass the minimum qualifications.
- Avedika the revenue should be natives of the village.
- Prescribed authority for permanent residence certificate issued by the ration card / gm update the electoral roll / BPL. His name should be on the list or when unmarried women and married women must have their father’s name must be entered after the name of her husband.
- Selected The AWW / assistant / mini worker neither self government employees / officials or PRI, civic bodies elected or nominated members should be directly linked to the selection process nor employees / officers kinsfolk Should be.
Instructions relating to the selection process is as follows: –
- Applications will not be accepted after the stipulated time.
- The application by the applicant in the prescribed form signed by filling completely related project will be submitted during office hours at the office and the applicant will receive acknowledgment in the prescribed format.
- Applicants design and vacancies Center / Village Child Development Project Officer, Office of Information and other information related to vacant positions and will be obtained during office hours centers / villages Information Office-collector / Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat / District Programme Officer / Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat / Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue), related mainly Municipality / Town Panchayat Officer / Project Office on the notice boards of the concerned Gram Panchayat offices can be observed.
Selection Procedure For Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh – Mini worker & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Mini worker & More Vacancies Vacancy in Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh:
Integrated Child Development Service, District Emerald operates under the rural / urban child development projects Anganwadi center / mini Anganwadi Centre for the fulfillment of vacancies in the prescribed application form dated 12. 08. 24 by 2015. 08. By 2015, 10 business hours. 30 to 05 pm. 30 PM Related Child Development Project Office are invited.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/08/2015
Reference: Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 – No. / 1674 / ICDS / 2015.
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017