Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of AWW Assistant through recruitment notification – Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed 10th, 12thcan apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job AWW Assistant & More Vacancies on or before 20/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : AWW Assistant & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 46 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Indore
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh, Opposite Akashwani, A.B. Road, Rau, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 453331
Detail Of Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh AWW Assistant & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|Id||Project Name||Details of vacancies|
|AWW||AWW assistant||Mini AWW|
Mandatory Qualifications of applicant: –
- On January 1, 2015 the applicant’s age should be 45 years of age up to 18 years.
- To AWW Avedika Higher Secondary (10 + 2 board or chronic IX) must pass.
- AWW assistant / deputy AWW 5th grade must pass the minimum qualifications.
- Avedika the revenue should be natives of the village.
- Prescribed authority for permanent residence certificate issued by the ration card / gm update the electoral roll / BPL. His name should be on the list or when unmarried women and married women must have their father’s name must be entered after the name of her husband.
- Selected The AWW / assistant / mini worker neither self government employees / officials or PRI, civic bodies should be elected or nominated members, nor the selection process having direct employee / officer to be a blood relative he said.
Selection Procedure For Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh – AWW Assistant & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- The application will not be valid after the prescribed time period.
- The application by the applicant in the prescribed form signed by filling completely related project will be submitted during office hours at the office and the applicant will receive acknowledgment in the prescribed format.
- Application forms and vacancies Center / villages Information and other information related child development project officer may be obtained from the office during office hours and vacancies centers / villages Information Office – collector / Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat / District Programme Officer / Chief Executive Officer, District Panchayat / Sub Divisional Officer (Revenue), related mainly Municipality / Town Panchayat Officer / Project Office on the notice boards of the concerned Gram Panchayat offices can be observed.
How To Apply For AWW Assistant & More Vacancies Vacancy in Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh:
Integrated Child Development Service, District Emerald operates under the rural / urban child development projects Anganwadi center / mini Anganwadi Centre for the fulfillment of vacancies in the prescribed application form dated 10 . 07 . 2015 s area 20. 07. By 2015, 10 business hours.30 to 05 pm. 30 PM Related Child Development Project Office are invited.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
Top Company Openings:
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017