Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Teachers through recruitment notification – Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Teachers on or before 22/08/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : Teachers
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 48 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Madhya Pradesh
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 22/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh.
Detail Of Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Teachers Recruitment:
The honorary invitation of teachers teaching different subjects depending on the institution’s website to apply online for arrangingwww.iehe.ac.in dated 14 through. 08. 22 by 2015. 08. 2015 (05 pm. To 30 pm) are invited to.
Topics and potential requirements are as follows:
Computer science (software 10 and hardware 01) – 11, Physics – 02, Electronics – 03, Psychology – 02, English – 06, Commerce(specialization in accounting) – 03, Commerce (specialization in Management) – 07, political – 01, Economics – 01, history – 01, Maths – 05,Stewardship – 03 and Hindi – 03 (Total 48)
Note: The above arrangement is purely temporary and 44 position is not against a vacant regular posts and 04 posts (Butiki- 02, Arthshastr- 01 & Commerce (Accounting) – 01) are against regular post. However, the selected candidate is normally the current academic year will be held for a period of two semesters.
Essential qualification: Master’s degree in a related subject 55 or more points. (Essential qualification exemption provision in the Higher Education Department, MP. The rule F Circular No. 01-09 / 2012/38 – 1, dated 05. 08. 2014 will remain valid under the provisions described.)
- PhD. / M.Phil. / Net or qualified slate.
- Through the experience of teaching in English with sufficient efficiency.
Selection Criteria: Higher Education Department, Government of Madhya Pradesh issued from time to time by the guidelines applicable to invite guest scholars.
Honorarium: Rs 225 per time period / – maximum of Rs 900 / Daily rate shall be paid.
Selection Procedure For Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh – Teachers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Teachers Vacancy in Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh:
- Only online application with all the required information, the website of the Institute www.iehe.ac.in submit through.
- Applicants applying successfully for verification of their documents related topics of the Institute in the Department dated 25 August, 2015 11 morning. 00 applications were submitted online print-out, all the certificates and records Mulprati and his one Swanuprmanit with photocopy, will inevitably present themselves to be. Online application dated 22 August 2015 05 pm. 30 hours would be acceptable.
- Candidates have the right information in the application / applicant’s full responsibility. All relevant information from time to time on the website of the Institute Javegi.
- After verification of the documents for the invitation list of candidates eligible, August 28, 2015 will be displayed on the website.
- Described above may be necessary to increase or decrease the number of positions and invite the selected candidates and the right to revoke their invitation without prior notice Director, Higher Education Excellence Institute, Bhopal would.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22/08/2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017