Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of ASHA workers through recruitment notification – Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2015 . Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job ASHA workers on or before 29/07/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh
Vacancy Name : ASHA workers
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 50 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Ujjain
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh, Ujjain , Madhya Pradesh .
Detail Of Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh ASHA workers Recruitment:
National Urban Health Mission for the selection of urban ASHA workers are invited applications from candidates as follows.
|Sl.||Designation||Monthly honorarium (amount in Rs.)||Academic qualifications and experience||Age Date 01. 01.2015 situation||Location||Hope requires workers||Place of submission|
|1.||Urban Hope Worker||Various national health activities determined by the government incentive will be provided.||Mandatory minimum qualifying 12th.Women did not receive the 10th to 12th woman to be selected.Desirable qualifications are highly educated woman in the slum Javegi he preferred. Javegi preferred candidates receive maximum points. Javegi biology educated women preferred.||25 to 45 years (married, divorced, separated, widowed)||Ujjain city (Vertical slum where the application is being used. The population from 1000 to 2000)||50||Office civil surgeon cum main hospital superintendent, district hospital Ujjain|
Selection Procedure For Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh – ASHA workers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For ASHA workers Vacancy in Department of Public Relations Madhya Pradesh:
- Activists hope to select must be a resident of the township related shabby.
- Officio duty per day for at least 3-4 hours to give a letter of consent.
- The slum has been applied for, a permanent resident of the township and the base card of the certificate by the competent authority / Voter IDCard / Attach certified copy of ration card.
- Applicant application printed on plain paper, and own the latest passport size photographs and summer with all certificates certified copy of the ad from the date of publication 8 days set within the application will freeze in place.
- Pre-selected and employed urban ASHA workers will be exempted from the selection process.
- Note: – The application is expected to slums, get a list of civil surgeon’s office.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/07/2015
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017