Department of Revenue (DoR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Village Accountant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Revenue (DoR).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Village Accountant Job on or before 15-09-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Revenue (DoR)
Vacancy Name : Village Accountant
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 15 Post
Salary : Rs. 11,600-20,000/- p.m
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15-09-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Department of Revenue (DoR) , Across India
Detail of Department of Revenue (DoR) Village Accountant Recruitment:
Revenue Department Udupi Has Released Recruitment Notification For 15 Village Accountant Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Online On Or Before 15-09-2015 (15th September 2015). Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for Revenue Department Udupi Recruitment 2015 – 15 Village Accountant Post is mentioned below
- Name And No. of Posts – 1. Village Accountant – 15 posts
- Total No. of Posts – 15 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 – 35 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have done 12th Pass or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Pay Scale – Rs. 11600 – 200 – 12000 – 250 – 13000 – 300 – 14200 – 350 – 15600 – 400 – 17200 – 450 – 19000 – 500 – 21000/- .
- Application Fee – For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – 500/- & For All Other Candidates (PH/ST/SC) Application Fee is – 250/-
Selection Procedure for Department of Revenue (DoR) – Village Accountant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15-09-2015.
- All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview .
How to apply for Village Accountant Vacancy in Department of Revenue (DoR) :
All Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application through official website http://udupi-va.kar.nic.in before or on 15-09-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15-09-2015