Department of Revenue has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Patwari, Lekhpal through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Bachelors Degree / Graduation Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Revenue.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Patwari, Lekhpal Job on or before 30/11/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Revenue
Vacancy Name :Patwari, Lekhpal
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree/ Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 1644 post
Salary : Na
Job Location : Uttrakhand
Last Date to Apply for this job : 30/11/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy :Department of Revenue,Uttrakhand
Detail of Department of Revenue Patwari, Lekhpal Recruitment:
- Total No. of Posts – 1644 posts
- Name And No. of Posts –
1. Patwari – 1216
2. Lekhpal – 428
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 21 to 28 Years(Post 1), 21 to 35 Years(Post 2) Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have done Bachelors Degree / Graduation degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Selection Procedure for Department of Revenue -Patwari, Lekhpal Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 30/11/2015.
- All Eligible Candidates will Be Selected Based on Their Performance In Written Exam, Interview .
How to apply for Patwari, Lekhpal Vacancy in Department of Revenue :
All Eligible and Interested candidates Can Download application Form through official website http://uk.gov.in. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 30-11-2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 30/11/2015
Date Extended By -> Click Here