Department of Revenue has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Patwari through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Revenue.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Patwari Job on or before 11/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Revenue
Vacancy Name : Patwari
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 242 Post
Salary : Rs.3,000/- p.m
Job Location : Shimla
Last Date to Apply for this job : 11/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Director of Land Records, Himachal Pradesh, Shimla-171009
Detail of Department of Revenue Patwari Recruitment:
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Himachal Pradesh on or before 11.9.2015 for training of Settlement Patwaris who will be appointed on the terms and conditions of Govt. of Himachal Pradesh on contract basis after qualifying the examination after successful completion of training. During training the candidates shall be paid Rs. 3000/-P.M. as stipend. Candidates selected from chainman shall be trained as in service employee.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Settlement Patwaris||242||(a) Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognized Board of School Education/University. (b) The candidates appearing in sports category should be National level medal winner or who have participated three time in National level tournament . (c) Candidates belonging to reserved category shall have to submit proof that he belongs to reserved category (to be attached with application form) (d) Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.||Between 18 and 45 years. (Upper age limit for SC , ST & OBC will be 50 years) . Upper age limit for direct recruits will not be applicable to the candidates already in the service including those who have been appointed on adhoc or on contract basis.||Rs. 3000/-P.M|
Selection Procedure for Department of Revenue – Patwari Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Patwari Vacancy in Department of Revenue :
- Candidates belonging to District Shimla, Kinnaur, Sirmour, Solan & Bilaspur shall submit their application forms to the Settlement Officer Shimla , Block No. 39 SDA Complex , Kasumpti Shimla-9.
- Candidates belonging to District Kangra, Hamirpur, Una, Chamba, Kullu , Mandi & Lahaul –Spiti shall submit their application forms to the Settlement Officer Kangra at Dharamshala. The following documents shall be attached with the application form :- (a) Demand Draft of Rs.200/-for General Category Candidates and Rs.100/-for SC/ST/OBC Candidates in favour of concerned Settlement Officers to whom application form has been submitted. (b) One self addressed envelop duly stamped.
- The syllabus for examination will be of 10th (Matriculation) level containing Arithmetic, English, Hindi and General Knowledge.
- The prescribed application form can also be downloaded from the web-site of Revenue Department, H.P, .i.e., http://himachal.nic.in/index.php?lang=1&dpt_id=13
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/9/2015
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016