Department of Revenue has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Revenue
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Multi Tasking Staff on or before 11/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Revenue
Vacancy Name :Multi Tasking Staff
Educational Qualification : 10TH, ITI
Total No Of Vacancy : 85 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/-pm
Job Location : Neemuch
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : General Manager, Government Opium and Alkaloid works, Neemuch(MP)-458441
Detail Of Department of Revenue Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment:
- Semi-Skilled Worker,Weighman and Worker: Candidate should pass in any trade from government recognized industrial training institute.
- Dresser: Candidate should possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board. Candidate should have passed the First-Aid Examination, from a recognized institution and adequate experience of first-aid and dressing of wounds etc.
- Desirable: Two years experience in recognized hospital or dispensary
- Carpenter: Candidate should have passed in carpentry trade from government recognized industrial training institute.
- Desirable: One year Service in Trade
- Ward Boy: Candidate should possess matriculation or equivalent
- Desirable: One year of experience in nursing orderly’s duties.
- The age limit of the candidate should be 18 to 25 Years. SC/ST- 05 Years of Relaxation OBC- 03 Years of Relaxation PWD- 10 Years of Relaxation(Incase of ST/SC 15 Years and for OBC 13 Years)
Selection Procedure For Department of Revenue – Multi Tasking Staff Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy in Department of Revenue:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position by submitting their typed application in A4 size paper in prescribed Hindi/English format along with the self attested copies of educational/Technical qualification,Caste Certificate,Experience certificate to the below mentioned address on or before 11 October 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/10/2015
25-01-2017 , 26-01-2017