Department of Revenue Rehabitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab (DoRRDMGoP) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Revenue Patwari through recruitment notification – Department of Revenue Rehabitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab (DoRRDMGoP) Recruitment 2015 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. L-2/5-131/254. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Department of Revenue Rehabitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab (DoRRDMGoP).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Revenue Patwari Job on or before 15.09.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Department of Revenue Rehabitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab (DoRRDMGoP)
Vacancy Name : Revenue Patwari
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
No of Post : 1227
Salary : Rs.10,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : JALANDHAR
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15.09.2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : DIRECTOR, LAND RECORDS, PUNJAB OFFICE OF DIRECTORATE OF LAND RECORDS, KAPURTHALA ROAD, JALANDHAR, PUNJAB
Detail of Department of Revenue Rehabitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab (DoRRDMGoP) Revenue Patwari Recruitment:
Director, Land Records, Punjab on behalf of the Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management, Punjab, invites ONLINE applications from eligible candidates only at http://punjabrevenue.nic.in for filling up vacant posts of Revenue Patwari (Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay) in the State of Punjab as per details given below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age||EXAMINATION FEE|
|Revenue Patwari||1227||i) The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. ii) Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified; OR Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC). iii) He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level. The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 15.09.2015.||Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay||i) As mandated by Punjab Revenue Patwaris, Class III Service Rules, 1966 and Govt. instructions issued from time to time, the candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 37 years on the first day of January of the year in which the last day falls for submission of application. In other words, the candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st January, 2015. ii) That for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab age limit may be relaxed upto 5 years as per Punjab Government circular No.10972-4 WGI- 65/3205 dated 16th, February 1966. iii) The upper age limit for a Punjab Government, Other State Government or the Government of India employee may be relaxed up to 45 years. iv) The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide Letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years. v) Age relaxation in upper age limit, upto 10 years is available to the disabled persons of Punjab. vi) An Ex-serviceman of Punjab domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.||
Selection Procedure for Department of Revenue Rehabitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab (DoRRDMGoP) – Revenue Patwari Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09.2015.
- The Recruitment Test will be held in TWO stages. All candidates will take the First Stage Test, which will be conducted at the examination centres located at Chandigarh and/or depending on number of applications received, the examination centres can also be located at Amritsar, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Bathinda and Ferozepur
- Candidates equal to 10 times the number of vacancies in each category will be shortlisted to take the Second Stage Test, which will be held only in Chandigarh.
- The Selection of the candidates will be strictly on the basis of Merit in the Second Stage Test. The First Stage Test will be only for shortlisting
- Both First Stage & Second Stage Tests will be of Objective Type of two (2) hours duration consisting of 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers.
How to apply for Revenue Patwari Vacancy in Department of Revenue Rehabitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab (DoRRDMGoP) :
- Candidates are advised to go through the Instructions carefully before filling up Online Application Form. Request of change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstance. The Department shall not be responsible for any consequence arising out of incorrect filling up of Application Form.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply using Online Application Form much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid congestion on web server on account of heavy load on Internet/Website. No request on this ground shall be entertained for extension in last date of application.
- You are required to apply online through Director, Land Records, Punjab website http://punjabrevenue.nic.in No other means/mode of application (through post, email, fax, deposit of Curriculum Vitae etc.) will be accepted.
- First of all ensure that you have a valid personal email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying online. You should keep checking the inbox or even the spam box of this email ID regularly during the recruitment process as the Director, Land Records, Punjab may send intimations for written test etc. through this.
- Please scan your Photograph and Signatures individually and save them individually in JPEG format. The size of any of these individual images should not exceed 100 kb each, otherwise you will not be able to submit your online application.
- Please keep following details ready with you before clicking on the registration button for starting your online application. a) Personal demographic details including Date of Birth and Nationality. b) Mobile Number c) Personal Email ID d) Reservation category details e) Graduation percentage f) Soft Copies of Scanned Photograph, Signatures and Bank Challan
The examination is likely to be conducted in the month of October/November, 2015. The exact date will be notified on the website of Department (http://punjabrevenue.nic.in) and candidates are advised to regularly visit the website. Applicants are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing dates and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee and completion of Registration Step-II to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability /failure to log on the website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam. Department shall not be responsible, if any applicant failed to apply or complete the Registration process due to aforementioned reasons. The cutoff date to apply for the post is sacrosanct, relief to the candidate to apply after cutoff date will not be granted under any circumstances.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.09.2015
Department of Revenue Rehabitation and Disaster Management Government of Punjab (DoRRDMGoP) Recruitment 2014 – EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. L-2/5-131/254.
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016